Lenny Jason Requests YOU Take His Post-exertional Malaise Survey - For People with ME/CFS

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
leonardjason.JPG

"I invite those with ME and CFS to participate in an online survey (link below) for a research study on the patients’ experience with post-exertional malaise and how they define the symptom. The research survey will take approximately 30 minutes of your time. More information is provided on the first page of the survey.

You can access the survey at the following link: https://redcap.is.depaul.edu/surveys/?s=oCPGRbIDTd

Thank you for your assistance."

Who Me?

I looked at it but it's too much for me. I can't think and PEM from thinking is just as bad.

Kind if poetic that PEM stops me from participating in something about PEM.

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
I looked at it but it's too much for me. I can't think and PEM from thinking is just as bad.

There is something very right about that in a weird way... :cyclops:

TigerLilea

How about doing a bit at a time? You can stop and save the survey and come back to it later. :)

Who Me?

Can't do it. It has nothing to do with the time.

I'm curious if that even addresses PEM from a cognitive standpoint. Obviously he isn't aware that 30 minutes of having to think is a struggle.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources