Lift Mode for Oleamide, Baicalin and other mood stuff

Who Me?

Someone turned me on to Lift Mode a few weeks ago and I've become a loyal customer. So far it's only stuff for sleep.

I started with Baicalin which is from Skull Cap. Helps me get to sleep but I didn't notice much when I used it around 4 a.m.

Oleamide. Wow. one scoop (all of this is sublingual) helped but not enough. I took 2 scoops and slept great, but I was completely unable to open my eyes for about 5 or 6 hours the next day. But when it wore off, I didn't have that all day drugged feeling I get. One heaping scoop works but still a tad too much but love these.

I just ordered Magnolia Bark and L-tryptophan. I want to have stuff to alternate to avoid tolerance.

But here's what I love about Liftmode. If you review the product on Facebook or their website and send them the link, they give you a code for $20 on your account. Just spend $21. So my recent $34 order was $14. And every time you leave a review they will give you another $20 off!

They have free shipping, free returns within 90 days and their customer service is incredible.

https://liftmode.com

San Diego

Oleamide. Wow. one scoop (all of this is sublingual) helped but not enough. I took 2 scoops and slept great, but I was completely unable to open my eyes for about 5 or 6 hours the next day. But when it wore off, I didn't have that all day drugged feeling I get. One heaping scoop works but still a tad too much but love these.
Exactly my experience. It’s good to have in my arsenal.

And by “scoop” we mean teeny tiny little spoon - not even the size of the tip of a little finger.

Who Me?

Exactly my experience. It’s good to have in my arsenal.

And by “scoop” we mean teeny tiny little spoon - not even the size of the tip of a little finger.

Yea. I need one of this and a bit more. But I don't mind the "hangover" because as soon as it lifts in fine.

I've never had the auditory hallucinations some talk about and I don't feel high from it.

It's great if you just need to sleep and don't give a rip about the next day

San Diego

@Who Me? When do you take it? i.e.: right before bed vs an hour or two before?

I’ve been taking it right before as it makes me sleepy.

Who Me?

My evening ritual. At 9:55 take my meds, my RX, OTC and whatever powder I want. Then I read trashy Scottish Highlander romance garbage. Sometimes within 15 minutes I can't keep my eyes open. Last night it did not work. i was still awake at 10:45

At 11 I'll layer more, sometimes add more baicalin since that doesn't seem to drug me out as much. Add some zanaflex or trazodone, whatever I didn't take at 10.

Then put on my ocean waves app and try to sleep.

The time change is really F'ing me up but even before that i was waking at 4 am. When I wake then usually nothing gets me back to sleep. This morning I took some phenibut and slept a few more hours and felt great but lately phenibut has been giving me the jitters after so I can't count on that.

Even now I'm still jittery so have to figure out what to take tonight.

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Nice - I bookmarked this post for a future supplement try :)

Who Me?

@San Diego heaping scoop oleamide. Out cold from 10:30 to 2 am. Up til 4. Took a tiny amount with a bunch of other crap and slept til 7:30.

How my eyes are still open? No clue.

Who Me?

Magnolia bark = Blech first taste is peppery then some gross disgusting after taste I still taste now. And it didn't work. I've been up since 3

L-tryptophan Also tastes bad but conpared to magnolia bark it's candy
1000 mgs, which is 2 huge scoops didn't do much. That night sleep was horrid

So these are going back.

Hope

Just got an order from LiftMode too! Thanks for posting about it @Who Me?

So far have tried 2 products, the first, phenylpiracetam 4x and love it! My experience has been that on it my brain gives me ideas constantly and am very focused and feel normal. And the best thing is it strangely seemed to have averted two crashes. Two of the 4 days I took it were hugely exhausting days and nothing bad happened afterwards. It's now a week later, still nothing bad. Too bad tolerance develops fast so can only use it 1-2x a week.

Also tried noopept today. Great too, I'm pumped, am so encouraged that I've got a mini arsenal. How I felt was almost euphoric on it for 3-4 hours, great energy and focus, no jitteriness. I was able to help my mom and case worker sort out papers, meds and other details for my alzheimer dad. I'll let you know if I sleep okay tonight and feel okay tomorrow.

Also ordered phenibut, gaba and oleamide to do the opposite, to help me sleep. Will try the phenibut tonight and report back.

Who Me?

I didn't do well with racetams. Too much or nothing.

I love phenibut. Too much and I was wasted the next day. Now though I sleep but the next day I'm jittery.

Oleamide also be careful with. Too much and the next day it's like you're awake but you can't move. 2 scoops is too much for me and @San Diego

I like baicalin a lot too. Magnolia bark tasted like ass and didn't do too much. Neither did the tryptophan

I'll be curious about the gaba since it usually doesn't do much for me.

You do know phenibut is more addictive than benzos. Don't take it more than twice a week.

Oh if you leave a review for them on their site or Facebook page and send them the link, they'll give you a $20 credit on your next order over $21.

San Diego

Whoa! Good warning about phenylbut. Thanks. Haven't tried it yet, but when sleep gets tough again, I will have it on my list.

Who Me?

Whoa! Good warning about phenylbut. Thanks. Haven't tried it yet, but when sleep gets tough again, I will have it on my list.

I love phenibut so much. I hate that now it makes me jittery the next day. That's a new thing for me but I got the best buzz from it. @San Diego it's a benzo basically.

I was using a different brand and took I think 750 to 1000 mgs. OMG the next day was awesome! Like the best pot high ever!

@Hope I would not take these unless you know you don't have anything to do the next day. Especially the oleamide.

Hope

Thanks for the warnings @Who Me? I did know about the phenibut but it's worth a reminder.

I'll start with tiny amounts of each like I usually do.

Who Me?

Thanks for the warnings @Who Me? I did know about the phenibut but it's worth a reminder.

I'll start with tiny amounts of each like I usually do.

The dosage they say on oleamide was one to two scoops. The first time I took one and it didn't do much. Two made me comatose :dead: but I have to say, once it wore off I wasn't drugged the entire day. I'm good with a heaping scoop.

Baicalin I dump two or more scoops under my tongue.

Let me know about the gaba please!

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources