Lisa Ling - This is Life - CNN Show

JennyJenny

Lisa Ling does an excellent job on her This is Life CNN Show and I tweeted her a LOT of information on research, researchers, patient suicides and psychiatric wards.

This form will also go to the TV Show as long as in the box "Initial Thoughts" you put: IDEA FOR: THIS IS LIFE - LISA LING - Show On ME/CFS. You can copy and paste that in if you want.

Then in Additional Comments you can put what you feel would be helpful for her to know and links on research and such. Whatever you want.

You can also tweet her @lisaling as that is also for her show.

It will take until season 3 as they are in 2 now and hopefully it will be the right time for her to do it and she takes an interest in it. But I think she could really highlight and untangle the medical issue in a dignified and easily understood manner.

This form is for anything on or about CNN including suggestions of news stories and which shows.
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Lisa Ling does an excellent job on her This is Life CNN Show and I tweeted her a LOT of information on research, researchers, patient suicides and psychiatric wards.

This form will also go to the TV Show as long as in the box "Initial Thoughts" you put: IDEA FOR: THIS IS LIFE - LISA LING - Show On ME/CFS. You can copy and paste that in if you want.

Then in Additional Comments you can put what you feel would be helpful for her to know and links on research and such. Whatever you want.

You can also tweet her @lisaling as that is also for her show.

It will take until season 3 as they are in 2 now and hopefully it will be the right time for her to do it and she takes an interest in it. But I think she could really highlight and untangle the medical issue in a dignified and easily understood manner.

This form is for anything on or about CNN including suggestions of news stories and which shows.
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/
Hey ME/CFS is an emerging story and I think the media is going to hop on it as times goes on. Thanks for laying the groundwork..

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources