Live YouTube Q&A w/ Younger Lab Researcher on March 3

On Thursday, March 3, at 3 p.m. CST, the Younger Lab is hosting their first public question and answer session on YouTube Live at this link: http://bit.ly/YoungerLabBroadcast

During the YouTube broadcast, an announcement will be made about recent developments at the lab, which is officially known as UAB's Neuroinflammation, Pain and Fatigue Lab.

You will be able to ask questions about their research projects and their theory of neuroinflammation in fibromyalgia and ME/CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome or systemic exertion intolerance disease).

The title of the first session is "What is Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)?" The discussion is expected to include the following topics:
  • What's now known about neuroinflammation's connection to sickness
  • Projects their now doing
  • Progress (status) of current studies
  • Future research projects planned
  • Possible impact of our research for patients with debilitating chronic pain and/or chronic fatigue
  • Reception they have received among doctors and other researchers
They are accepting pre-broadcast questions now at jarredyoungerlab@gmail.com. Please attend at the link above on March 3 and share this with other patients or anyone you think would be interested in the topic.

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
On Thursday, March 3, at 3 p.m. CST, the Younger Lab is hosting their first public question and answer session on YouTube Live at this link: http://bit.ly/YoungerLabBroadcast

During the YouTube broadcast, an announcement will be made about recent developments at the lab, which is officially known as UAB's Neuroinflammation, Pain and Fatigue Lab.

You will be able to ask questions about their research projects and their theory of neuroinflammation in fibromyalgia and ME/CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome or systemic exertion intolerance disease).

The title of the first session is "What is Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)?" The discussion is expected to include the following topics:
  • What's now known about neuroinflammation's connection to sickness
  • Projects their now doing
  • Progress (status) of current studies
  • Future research projects planned
  • Possible impact of our research for patients with debilitating chronic pain and/or chronic fatigue
  • Reception they have received among doctors and other researchers
They are accepting pre-broadcast questions now at jarredyoungerlab@gmail.com. Please attend at the link above on March 3 and share this with other patients or anyone you think would be interested in the topic.
Nice! Gotta put that on my calendar - thanks!

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources