Low Dose Immunotherapy (LDI) for Chronic Lyme.

Who Me?

Yes. My screen comes up blank in safari. Let me try another search engine. I don't look in iBooks. Let me look.

Who Me?

Nope

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 64

Who Me?

I click on it and it opens another window in my browser. The window is empty on both browsers.

I didn't know there was another way. I never use iBooks.

Remy

Administrator
I click on it and it opens another window in my browser. The window is empty on both browsers.

I didn't know there was another way. I never use iBooks.
Can you open it on your laptop? I just checked and it opens normally there. I have no idea why it only wants to open in iBooks on mobile...

Strike me lucky

Id really like to trythe type of immuno therapy i have read and posted a study on here about treating ms. Extract t cells and expose them in away to switch them on like turbo charging them to fight ebv. Id like to fight a couple other viruses though.

This method is very experimental and probably very expensive but looks promising. They are doing something similar to nk cells to fight cancer.

Who Me?

Can you open it on your laptop? I just checked and it opens normally there. I have no idea why it only wants to open in iBooks on mobile...

Conoiterr ok. Aka computer . The other day I was opening something and it asked if I wanted to open it in iBooks. I never saw that before.

I can open the link I just posted. Let me try yours again now that I updated my phone.

Who Me?

Any reports on how LDI is going?

The day I started (last Thursday) I was having a horrible day but within 2 hours I felt some energy.

I would say that I have not had a flare and it is helpin. Part of my brain is clearer another part still fogged. I seem to get just as tired as before with little exertion but I recover faster. It seems my PEM is decreased.
My sleep is really screwed up so on those days I just feel miserable and nothing will help that.

So I think yes helping. It is very subtle but noticeable to me. I check in at the end of the week to decide what the next step is.

IrisRV

The day I started (last Thursday) I was having a horrible day but within 2 hours I felt some energy.

I would say that I have not had a flare and it is helpin. Part of my brain is clearer another part still fogged. I seem to get just as tired as before with little exertion but I recover faster. It seems my PEM is decreased.
My sleep is really screwed up so on those days I just feel miserable and nothing will help that.

So I think yes helping. It is very subtle but noticeable to me. I check in at the end of the week to decide what the next step is.
Wow, that's fast! Very encouraging. Please do keep us posted.

Who Me?

Just took my 2nd dose. I was feeling a bit amped before I took it. Don't know if that was me or the LDN I took at 5 am

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Who Me?

Here's an update. 3 hours after that dose I was amped and in pain. It was like a speedy OCD amp but I still had brain fog and got wiped pretty quick from not doing much. I had to find a balance of not doing to much but needing to do something.

That passed by 5 and I felt pretty good. For me.

Today around noon the amped hit again. This time no pain. It didn't seem to be as bad as yesterday. I didn't feel so obsessed to do something. Around 5 it started to ease although now at 7 I still feel some of it.

I may have to go out tomorrow so this will be a real test of the LDI since this new dose.

Who Me?

I found out yesterday that Dr. Vincent want's me to wait 7 weeks before my next dose which is not as strong as the 3rd one I have. I don't have the details but I'm guessing that my speedy OCD reaction was what they consider a flare vs feeling better (I guess it depends on how you look at it). The protocol is to wait 7 weeks for the immune system to settle. @Remy can probably explain it better.

So my next dose of CMV/EBV will be 4/30 and my next dose of Strep/MX/SF-B which is for my psoriasis is 4/21. I'm not noticing anything from that one. He's giving it to me while he works out his other psoriasis one.

Who Me?

As of March 1, 2016 this is the new fee schedule for Dr. Vincent. One dose is $100, 2 or more is $125.

Phone/Skype Appointment Deposit

As of March 1st, 2016, we have instituted a $150 deposit for all skype appointments. This fee is non-refundable and must be paid when scheduling your appointment. We will, however, apply it to your skype visit fee. If you must reschedule or cancel your appointment, it must be done 72 hours prior to your visit to have your deposit applied to your rescheduled visit.

Shipping Information

We charge a shipping and handling fee of $100- $125 for dilutions. (Additional fees for international shipping) All dilution shipments are sent through USPS 3-Day Priority* once your balance is paid in full and your dilutions are created. If you provide your email address on this form, we will send you a tracking number through stamps.com once your shipment is initiated. *Please note, we cannot guarantee that you will receive your shipment in exactly 3 days. Allow up to a week for delivery*

Telephone/Skype Consultation Provider Fees

The initial consult is an hour long and the cost varies by provider. The fees for Lydia Petersen, ANP, are as follows: $500 for the initial consult and if the consult exceeds the hour, the charge is $125 per 15 minutes thereafter. The fees for Dr. Ty Vincent are as follows: $600 for the initial consult and if the consult exceeds the hour, the charge is $150 per 15 minutes thereafter. You will be charged accordingly for the time you are on the phone/Skype with our provider. Payment is due in full after your appointment. A member of the Mat-Su Integrative Medicine staff will contact you for credit card information. We do not keep your cc info on file (unless requested for future shipments) or offer any payment plans. You will be contacted once we know how much to charge for your visit and any additional shipping and handling charges for dilutions. Please allow 24-48 hours after your appointment to be contacted for payment. If you have further questions about treatment plan you may call our LDI nurse or email her at matsuldi@hotmail.com. You will be charged a fee of $25 per 15 minute increments for the nurse’s time via phone and $25-$50 for emails. Email fee is based on the length and complexity of each email. There is no fee for solicited emails (ie, updates, doses and times). Insurance will not cover fees for out of state Skype/telephone consultations with our physicians.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources