Magnesium and carbamazepine

tatt

I dont normally have much pan but this winter I got really bad headaches. I was prescribed carbamazepine but this takes a while to build up. Until it did the only thing that helped was a bath with magnesium sulphate. There are many reviews of magnesium products for pain on the web but some magnesium products can cause diarrhoea. However magnesium is readily absorbed through the skin. A warm bath with 500gm of magnesium sulphate, soak for 15 minutes and pat dry will help a litte with most pain. It may dry your skin. If you don't have a bath there are sprays that will put magnesium nto your skin, you can find them on amazon.

Carbamazepine was very effective in dealing with my pain after a few days. It's a pretty nasty drug in the sense that it reactes with many other products (so I had to stop taking the supplements that were helpng me recover from ME) and sid effects are fairly common. There's a long list of people who maybe cant take it. However since my pain was at the shoot me please stage I was willing to take it. Still have a supply in case the headaches return.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources