Major Medical Breakthrough found in Ehlers Danlos Hypermobility

Aidan Walsh

Tulane University Neuro Science Center & their Hypermobility Clinic in Louisiana, New Orleans believe they have found the cause of EDS 3 HEDS HSD issues with genetic mutations in B-9 Folate A1298C & C677T.

They mention standard folic acid is not being properly metabolized they even said we know what this is & we know how to treat this now.

They are using a methyl B-9 vitamin called Methyltetrahydrofolate. They went on to say it would help millions across the globe. I know one person now who has 2 copies of the C677T Gene others told me they have one of each gene mentioned above A1298C & C677T.

I know some are deficient in other vitamins/minerals so are adding these methyl vitamins as well.

The gene A1298C I searched Google mentions not to use any Gluten food I imagine it is because they add folic acid & says not to consume Sugar at all.

This gene is tied to Polyps/Bowel Cancer & another Tumor called a (GIST) Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor which is linked to (AML) Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Maybe it is the Gluten sugar doing this as well?

I also read on A1298C that countless medicines are to be avoided aspirin & ibuprofen & others, maybe from blood thinner issues or ingredients, I am not sure.

Synthetic Folic Acid is likely avoided & is in countless vitamins/minerals. I am sure this now is in ME/CFS Fibro Lymies the Folate issues. I have been diagnosed with all of these conditions...

Attachments

• 2023-04-vitamin-deficiency-double-jointedness-hypermobile-ehlers-danlos-1.pdf
    368.3 KB · Views: 59
  • PIIS240584402302594X.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 47

Aidan Walsh

I am now using a product called Active Folate which is methyl folate gluten-free & sugar-free I bought at Holland & Barrett in the UK 60 capsules once daily with water cost was only £12.99, if you cannot tolerate methyl folate use Folinic Acid, not folic acid. B-12 Methyl folate is also added slowly low go slow

ThereseFlower

Tulane University Neuro Science Center & their Hypermobility Clinic in Louisiana, New Orleans believe they have found the cause of EDS 3 HEDS HSD issues with genetic mutations in B-9 Folate A1298C & C677T.

They mention standard folic acid is not being properly metabolized they even said we know what this is & we know how to treat this now.

They are using a methyl B-9 vitamin called Methyltetrahydrofolate. They went on to say it would help millions across the globe. I know one person now who has 2 copies of the C677T Gene others told me they have one of each gene mentioned above A1298C & C677T.

I know some are deficient in other vitamins/minerals so are adding these methyl vitamins as well.

The gene A1298C I searched Google mentions not to use any Gluten food I imagine it is because they add folic acid & says not to consume Sugar at all.

This gene is tied to Polyps/Bowel Cancer & another Tumor called a (GIST) Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor which is linked to (AML) Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Maybe it is the Gluten sugar doing this as well?

I also read on A1298C that countless medicines are to be avoided aspirin & ibuprofen & others, maybe from blood thinner issues or ingredients, I am not sure.

Synthetic Folic Acid is likely avoided & is in countless vitamins/minerals. I am sure this now is in ME/CFS Fibro Lymies the Folate issues. I have been diagnosed with all of these conditions...
May I have your permission to copy and paste your post in another group?

Aidan Walsh

May I have your permission to copy and paste your post in another group?
Of Course you can, Post it everywhere to get the word out xx Thanks Therese xx here are also the links below hopefully they open up xx

Attachments

• FolateDeficiencyHypermobilitySyndromeFinal3 (1).pdf
    653.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 2023-04-vitamin-deficiency-double-jointedness-hypermobile-ehlers-danlos-1.pdf
    368.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources