ME/CFS Film "Forgotten Plague" Trailer Is Here

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
After several years of work "The Forgotten Plague" - the story of an afflicted journalist who embarks on a journey to find out why the CDC and the medical system have neglected his disease, leaving millions sidelined from life is almost here.

Check out the trailer for the film

kevin Feldman

After several years of work "The Forgotten Plague" - the story of an afflicted journalist who embarks on a journey to find out why the CDC and the medical system have neglected his disease, leaving millions sidelined from life is almost here.

Check out the trailer for the film

cort do you know anyway to see or buy the movie, the producers are only doing screenings for people who come forward and arrange an event at a local thetre. They claim the want to get the movie out in front of as many faces as possible. Only llowing screenings at these private events is not the way to do that for sure

Cort

Staff member
I am going to do an interview with them and find out what is going on and how we can support this. :)
cort do you know anyway to see or buy the movie, the producers are only doing screenings for people who come forward and arrange an event at a local thetre. They claim the want to get the movie out in front of as many faces as possible. Only llowing screenings at these private events is not the way to do that for sure

kevin Feldman

I am going to do an interview with them and find out what is going on and how we can support this. :)
Great , there doesn't seem to be any contact info on their website, they spent alot of effort and time to produce the movie yet have made it all but impossible to see it k buy it, or rent it. Very strange how they are only allowing a "viewing" when one "sponsor" steps forward in a locality and somehow contracts with a local theatre to have a private showing . Then go out and contact friends and associates to come to this event. Absolutely ridiculous , never heard of such a thing to have private tupperware parties and show an ME documentary

Cort

Staff member
Great , there doesn't seem to be any contact info on their website, they spent alot of effort and time to produce the movie yet have made it all but impossible to see it k buy it, or rent it. Very strange how they are only allowing a "viewing" when one "sponsor" steps forward in a locality and somehow contracts with a local theatre to have a private showing . Then go out and contact friends and associates to come to this event. Absolutely ridiculous , never heard of such a thing to have private tupperware parties and show an ME documentary
I guess they have work to do on that end! I am going to do an interview with them and find out about distribution and what's next.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources