Methylene Blue and It's MANY possible Uses

jaminhealth

Here is one good article from Earth Clinic:

I have 2 more videos and will post later. My family is using MB, and I just ordered myself a bottle.

My daughter who is 59 is sounding like a New Person, she has so much damage from pharma
drugs and this low dose she is taking is like a miracle --- she feels a huge LIFT and a noticable change
in her damaged Charcoat Marie Tooth issue.

I'm thinking here for CFS and FM and other issues

Methylene blue is claimed to lead to better oxygenation of tissues, mitochondrial protection and recovery, improved memory and cognition. It is used sublingually by some ME/CFS patients.

Last edited:

jaminhealth

MB could affect BP so be aware of this. It's cleaning the blood and opening arteries hence a change in BP
could occur.

If anyone plans to try MB, start very very low, 1 or 2 drops in water or back of tongue.

photolisa

I saw this on Dr Myhill's site but it says you can't take with Amitriptyline which I take at night for sleep ( 50mgs) . I'm wondering if taken apart from one another if it would be possible?

jaminhealth

I saw this on Dr Myhill's site but it says you can't take with Amitriptyline which I take at night for sleep ( 50mgs) . I'm wondering if taken apart from one another if it would be possible?
Try the MB early in the morning, not close to bedtime, and start very low, 1 drop in a little water and see how that goes, you could feel a shift in a very low dose. The sleep drug you take I don't know it, I work to
take so so so few drugs, I have my sleep combo I've started working on in the 90's and my sleep is good at my old age...... ,My MB order should be here in a day or so and my experimenting will begin.

Tammy7

Try the MB early in the morning, not close to bedtime, and start very low, 1 drop in a little water and see how that goes, you could feel a shift in a very low dose. The sleep drug you take I don't know it, I work to
take so so so few drugs, I have my sleep combo I've started working on in the 90's and my sleep is good at my old age...... ,My MB order should be here in a day or so and my experimenting will begin.
How's it going so far with the MB?

jaminhealth

I'm up to 9 drops, twice daily am and later in day. Help I'm looking for I'm not getting. My daughter wants
me to take the brand she takes and I don't know whether that will make a difference. I'm into 2 weeks of taking what I take. I keep hoping and could be the brand. j.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources