Metllic Taste in Mouth

Folk

So, I've been having this metallic taste in my mouth for the past 3-4 days.
It's really really intense and the more I brush my teeth/tongue the worse it gets.

It's on the back of the tongue.

The only new medication I'm taking is Coq10 wich I stopped yesterday hopping it would help, but the taste persists... I also stopped eating eggs since I read something about sulfur and I was eating 4-5 eggs a day, but didn't help it to.

Any idea anyone knows about it?

(PS: I take: Lyrica, Ketotifen, Claritin, Zyrtec, Rantitidine, LDN, Neuroprotek, Methyl Folate, B12 (I've read b12 might cause it, but It's the only one I'm constantly forgeting to take so I used to take much more))

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
So, I've been having this metallic taste in my mouth for the past 3-4 days.
It's really really intense and the more I brush my teeth/tongue the worse it gets.

It's on the back of the tongue.

The only new medication I'm taking is Coq10 wich I stopped yesterday hopping it would help, but the taste persists... I also stopped eating eggs since I read something about sulfur and I was eating 4-5 eggs a day, but didn't help it to.

Any idea anyone knows about it?

(PS: I take: Lyrica, Ketotifen, Claritin, Zyrtec, Rantitidine, LDN, Neuroprotek, Methyl Folate, B12 (I've read b12 might cause it, but It's the only one I'm constantly forgeting to take so I used to take much more))
I get strange tastes in my mouth when I get exposed to some chemicals. In fact I would say that weird tastes in my mouth are one of the most common symptoms I get with MCS...

There's nothing else you can think of that you might have been exposed to? Has your environment changed at all?

Folk

I've been eating like 4 eggs a day for a long period now.

I stopped for 2 days and the taste went away, now I ate 4 eggs today again and it came back... it looks like I have the answer... I just would like to know what's causing it.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources