Mixing up Peptides.

Remy

Administrator
Ugh. I suck at math. Can you all help me make sure I'm mixing this up right? @Strike me lucky? @Hip?

Does this mean to add 3 mL of water to the 5 mg vial?

I can't make that Peptide Mixing Calculator thingy work at all.

Help please!

1. Pop the caps off both the BPC-157 and BAC.
  2. Gently alcohol swab the rubber stopper on the BPC-157, then let it dry. Same goes with the BAC vial.
  3. Dose out the correct amount of BAC. In the case of a 30ml bottle of BAC, if you fill three insulin syringes full of water, then very slowly and carefully (peptides are extremely fragile) inject each of those syringes into a 5mg bottle of BPC-157, you are going to nearly completely fill the 5mg bottle of BPC-157.
  4. Once the 5mg bottle of BPC-157 is full, then based on this very handy Peptide Mixing & Dosing Calculator, each time you inject a 1ml/1cc syringe into it and pull that syringe back to the eight tick mark (**not the .8cc mark, but the eight tick mark, which is going to be two ticks before the .1cc mark on the syringe) you are going to have yourself approximately 250mcg of BPC-157.
Voila. You’re done. You now have a bottle of completely reconstituted and ready-to-rumble BPC-157. It will look something like this.

Read more https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/2016/05/how-to-use-bpc-157/

Who Me?

@Remy. I haven't read the entire article but there are about 10 docs in US that do peptide injections. Dr Dakos in Florida was one. There is also a guy in LA.

hugocfs who I mentioned elsewhere @bobby also did them.

Strike me lucky

Ugh. I suck at math. Can you all help me make sure I'm mixing this up right? @Strike me lucky? @Hip?

Does this mean to add 3 mL of water to the 5 mg vial?

I can't make that Peptide Mixing Calculator thingy work at all.

Help please!

1. Pop the caps off both the BPC-157 and BAC.
  2. Gently alcohol swab the rubber stopper on the BPC-157, then let it dry. Same goes with the BAC vial.
  3. Dose out the correct amount of BAC. In the case of a 30ml bottle of BAC, if you fill three insulin syringes full of water, then very slowly and carefully (peptides are extremely fragile) inject each of those syringes into a 5mg bottle of BPC-157, you are going to nearly completely fill the 5mg bottle of BPC-157.
  4. Once the 5mg bottle of BPC-157 is full, then based on this very handy Peptide Mixing & Dosing Calculator, each time you inject a 1ml/1cc syringe into it and pull that syringe back to the eight tick mark (**not the .8cc mark, but the eight tick mark, which is going to be two ticks before the .1cc mark on the syringe) you are going to have yourself approximately 250mcg of BPC-157.
Voila. You’re done. You now have a bottle of completely reconstituted and ready-to-rumble BPC-157. It will look something like this.

If the vials big enough add more saline/water to make it 5mg/ml or if u want a lower volume injection 5mg/2.5mls so 1mg in .5mls? Generally the dried powder will increase the total volume eg 4.5ml into vial will probably give you 5mls in total. If that makes sense. It just makes the maths easier.

madie

Well this is interesting! @Remy how did you decide on the BPC-157? I saw Hugocfs' post on PR, and the people he refers to have a variety of peptide formulations depending on symptoms.

I also read the article you linked to, and see that this can be taken orally. Big plus!

Meanwhile I've asked my doctor (email) if he's heard of peptide treatment.

Who Me?

I've been hunting around. Dr Dakos passed away. There is guy in LA Dr. Gruen. Another in Utah. But I think there is a guy in Texas

There is thread on PR from March where JE of course bashes it. But I knew hugocfs before he started on the peptide shots. He was not in horrible shape to start so I wonder if that makes a difference? I did not know about the GI stuff. He was also seeing Dr Rey.

I also know he told me before the shots he had to stop taking certain supplements.

Who Me?

http://foodallergysupport.olicentral.com/index.php?topic=7193.0

Hi there. Has anyone on this board attempted Peptide shots for allergies? They are for immune/auto-immune disorders. There are 25+ doctors who offer them in the US and they are not FDA approved, but were developed by Oxford University and have been used to some degree for over 30 years in Europe. I have a very long story, but my body is currently hyper reacting to nearly everything I put in my mouth (food, supplement or drug) and am having to go some alternative routes since living on antihistamines and steroids is not an option. I had my first shot yesterday and felt no change, but from the limited information I can find online, it sometimes takes up to 3 shots for the immune system to shift. The information I have found are from forums for people with Fibro, MS, Sourjourns, etc - all auto-immune.

Remy

Administrator
Well this is interesting! @Remy how did you decide on the BPC-157? I saw Hugocfs' post on PR, and the people he refers to have a variety of peptide formulations depending on symptoms.

I also read the article you linked to, and see that this can be taken orally. Big plus!

Meanwhile I've asked my doctor (email) if he's heard of peptide treatment.
I also say Hugocfs' post...but I'm not sure at all if these are the same type of peptides. I sure as heck hope not because one vial of this stuff was like $25 and I think I can get 35+ injections out of it. The peptides he was getting were very expensive so I hope they were blessed by unicorns or just more expensive in general for the raw materials and not just because they are relatively unknown outside of the bodybuilding world. I'd sure like to know but info on the Hugocfs peptides is short on the ground.

I also like that it can help to heal the gut if taken orally.

I have EDS and thought it might help with collagen repair. I also liked the idea of modulating VEGF which is often times low in patients with biotoxin illness according to Shoemaker.

I also plan to try it on Cricket if her hip or knee ever start acting up again as she gets older.

Basically just all this stuff sounded good and it was cheap to boot!

Curr Pharm Des. 2011;17(16):1612-32.
Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157: novel therapy in gastrointestinal tract.

Sikiric P1, Seiwerth S, Rucman R, Turkovic B, Rokotov DS, Brcic L, Sever M, Klicek R, Radic B, Drmic D, Ilic S, Kolenc D, Vrcic H, Sebecic B

Abstract

Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 is an anti-ulcer peptidergic agent, safe in inflammatory bowel disease clinical trials (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, M.W. 1419, PL 14736) and wound healing, stable in human gastric juice and has no reported toxicity. We focused on BPC 157 as a therapy in peridontitis, esophagus, stomach, duodenum, intestine, liver and pancreas lesions. Particularly, it has a prominent effect on alcohol-lesions (i.e., acute, chronic) and NSAIDs-lesions (interestingly, BPC 157 both prevents and reverses adjuvant arthritis). In rat esophagitis and failed function of both lower esophageal sphincter (LES) and pyloric sphincters (PS), BPC 157 increased pressure in both sphincters till normal and reduced esophagitis. However, in healthy rats, it may decrease (PS) or increase (LES) the pressure in sphincters. It has strong angiogenic potential, it acts protectively on endothelium, prevents and reverses thrombus formation after abdominal aorta anastomosis, affects many central disturbances (i.e., dopamine and 5-HT system), the NO-system (either L-arginine and L-NAME effects), endothelin, acts as a free radical scavenger (counteracting CCl4-, paracetamol-, diclofenac-injuries) and exhibits neuroprotective properties. BPC 157 successfully heals the intestinal anastomosis, gastrocutaneous, duodenocutaneous and colocutaneous fistulas in rats, as well as interacting with the NO-system. Interestingly, the fistula closure was achieved even when the BPC 157 therapy was postponed for one month. In short-bowel syndrome escalating throughout 4 weeks, the constant weight gain above preoperative values started immediately with peroral and parental BPC 157 therapy and the villus height, crypth depth and muscle thickness (inner (circular) muscular layer) additionally increased. Thus, BPC 157 may improve gastrointestinal tract therapy.

Who Me?

Here's a comment from a blog another one of Dr. Dakos' patients had written:
"What is complex about this treatment is all the research it took to find just the right sequences of peptides for the various conditions and the length of the sequences to get them just right. The rest is easy. The correct peptide sequences are injected in the serum and they hook up with receptors in the body. Eventually, the body gets trained in which sequences of peptides it needs and the old diseased peptides are replaced with healthy ones. The more receptors one has, the better the shots work and the longer the benefits last in the beginning.

https://www.facebook.com/fibromyalgiastories13/posts/617830721561441

madie

My doctor emailed back "very very cool!" Apparently the peptides bodybuilders use are not the same as the ones used by the developers of the Oxford formula. I'm very curious to hear about your results.

Would you please also share details like where you ordered everything from, and if you have to buy syringes to draw the liquid up, or if there's another way to get it out of the bottle?

Who Me?

@madie
got my BPC-157 from Blue Sky Peptides. I ordered four 5mg bottles. Each bottle was relatively inexpensive, and cost $50 per bottle.

Peptide Warehouse also has a 99%+ purity, lyophilized BPC-157 at $43.99 per 5mg bottle.

Pinnacle Professional Research has a 99.8% purity BPC-157 at $49.99 per 5mg bottle.

I can’t ethically say any of these forms of BPC-157 are “superior” since none of it is technically legal to sell for human use (you’ll notice each site specifies that it is for laboratory chemical research only) but figured I’d give you a few choices in case one of the websites above is out of stock at the time you happen to be reading this article.

For reasons you’re about to discover, I also ordered, from Missouri Medical Supplies:

-One box of insulin syringes, preferably 1ml/1cc, with 28 gauge 1/2 inch attached needles (the slang term for these syringes), among self-injectors of peptides and hormones, is a “slin pin”.

madie

I saw that in the article. Blue Sky doesn't sell this product any more, and all 3 vendors charge a lot more than Remy paid:

"one vial of this stuff was like $25"

Remy

Administrator
I saw that in the article. Blue Sky doesn't sell this product any more, and all 3 vendors charge a lot more than Remy paid:

"one vial of this stuff was like $25"
I ordered from Blue Sky a few days ago. I don't have it yet though...

It was $50 but buy one get one free.

Let me double check when I get back to the computer.

Last edited:

madie

I ordered from Blue Sky a few days ago. I don't have it though...

It was $50 but buy one get one free.

Let me double check when I get back to the computer.

My bad! I went on their website and got a 'no such product' message. I'll try again when I'm ready to buy. Meanwhile, I'm very interested in following your experiment.

Remy

Administrator
if you have to buy syringes to draw the liquid up, or if there's another way to get it out of the bottle?
You do have to buy the little tiny insulin syringes and some bacteriostatic water. Any time you are going to use a vial more than once, you must use BAC water because it has ingredients to keep it safe.

So basically it comes as a very fragile powder, you mix in the BAC water, and then roll it in your hands to gently mix...then you draw up your dose! And keep it in the fridge.

I'll see if my video skills extend to showing the mixing process once it arrives. It may take a bit though since it does seem to be on back order now.

Remy

Administrator
I've been hunting around. Dr Dakos passed away. There is guy in LA Dr. Gruen. Another in Utah. But I think there is a guy in Texas

There is thread on PR from March where JE of course bashes it. But I knew hugocfs before he started on the peptide shots. He was not in horrible shape to start so I wonder if that makes a difference? I did not know about the GI stuff. He was also seeing Dr Rey.

I also know he told me before the shots he had to stop taking certain supplements.
I think maybe these are the other kind of peptides...they are named for individual organs and are VERY pricey?

http://www.antiaging-systems.com/250-peptide-bioregulators

They are oral though, not shots, though that would seem to make life a lot easier.

Who Me?

I think those are an arm and a leg because they're specially for anti- aging. Is Suzanne Somers a spokesperson lol. Just the kind of thing she'd use I bet

Someone could ask hugocfs what was the first peptide shot he got was. Get some specifics.

Remy

Administrator
he got Oxford peptides they are different, he got GD the Geriatric and the homostiosis (cant spell that).
I know they are a different brand and injectable, I just wondered if the principle behind them was the same?

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources