MMS for CFS and Other Health Issues -- Anyone Know it and Use It?

jaminhealth

A friend swears by it as a great healing all supplement. Pharma does all in their power to bash it, so my thinking is NOW --- it must be effective.

I'm thinking it could be effective for CFS, I don't know. Perhaps MMS has been discussed here before.

What is MMS
In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance (which at the time was used worldwide) was effective in eradicating malaria. After the first cases of malaria were recovered, Jim went on to develop a formula using this substance mixed with a food grade acid—he called it MMS (Master Mineral Solution). Since that time MMS has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20,000,000 people have used MMS to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved. Up-to-date and complete detailed information on MMS and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book, The MMS Health

Recovery Guidebook
available at: jhbooks.org

I'm going to do more research on pain issues for FM and OA issues for myself first of all. jam

Creekside

Sounds like a scam. We consume minerals every day, which don't magically cure all our ills. I'm really suspicious of things that are supposed to have incredibly strong biological effects ... but only beneficial effects, any potentially harmful effects magically don't happen. Furthermore, when subjected to properly controlled testing, the beneficial effects somehow never show up.

pbyr

MMS is technically an oxidative therapy, but it would be something I would be cautious with. I did MMS a few times and did not like the way it made me feel. I think the cautions are valid.

Oxidative therapies can be quite powerful, I will use Ozone as an example since I have done 500+ treatments (self-administered with medical grade ozone).

Ozone has a wide range of benefits which include killing off certain pathogens (quite effective against viral agents). It also has great benefits of detoxing the body. You can find Dr. Robert Rowen (MD) online, he has a great information available.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources