Mold/Mycotoxin Summit

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Mold Conference in Texas
All of us at RealTime Labs, on behalf of our patients, want to thank you for your continuing efforts to publicize the health impacts of mold and mycotoxin exposure. Your dedication has gone a long way towards helping many people seek help or at least know that they are not alone in the battle.

One of our concerns has always been the question that frequently comes up after our patients test positive for mycotoxins………What now?

We are hoping to bring greater awareness of treatment options to the medical community by organizing the first ever conference on treatment entitled “2016 International Summit on Mycotoxin Treatments”, to be held in Plano, TX June 3rd-5th, 2016.

This conference will bring together many of the leading practitioners in this field to share their treatment protocols and engage in discussions with attending physicians. Here, they can impart their knowledge and create a broader, more recognized group of practitioners where patients can go to seek help.

We are hoping that you find this Summit of significant value and will help publicize it so we can reach as many health care providers as possible, and assure the patients that the medical community is listening to them. While the conference is only open to Health Care Providers, we believe patients may want to know that this topic warrants its own conference. I have attached an invitation that is being sent out, and a link to a web site created for this summit. www.mycotoxinanswers.com.

Speakers

June 4, 2016
Saturday

7:30 to 8:30 am – Continental Breakfast

Frederick Guilford, M.D.
Rationale for Use of Liposomal Glutathione in the Management of Mycotoxin Related Illness.

Oral Presentation (45min talk and 15 mins Q&A )
Colorado Room

8:30 to 9:30 am –William J. Rea, M.D., F.A.C.S., F.A.A.E.M
Toxic Exposure to Molds and Mycotoxins in Building Related Illness

9:30 to 10:30 am – Adrienne Sprouse, M.D., M.Ed.
Evaluation and Treatment of Pulmonary Disease Developed After Exposure to Indoor Mold Contamination – a Case Study

10:30 to 10:45 am- Coffee Break

10:45 to 11: 45 am – Ann Shippy , M.D
Diagnosing Mycotoxin Related Illnesses and Treatment Plans That Incorporate Genetic Detoxification Pathways and Methylation Profiles

12:00 to 1:30 pm – Lunch/ Poster and Booth

1:30 to 2:30 pm – Ritchie Shoemaker, M.D.
Treatment of CIRS-WDB in the era of NeuroQuant

2:30 to 3:30 pm – Robert James LaCava, M.D
Insulin Potentiation as a Safe and Effective Measure in the Treatment of Mold Toxicity

3:30 to 3:45 pm- Coffee Break

3:45 to 4:45 pm- Gordon Crozier, DO
Mold. The Unknown Diagnosis

6:00- 7:00 pm - Poster/ Booth session

7:00 to 8:30 pm – Key Note Speaker Dinner (Speaker: Doug Kaufmann

June 5, 2016
Sunday

7:30 to 8:30 am – Continental Breakfast

Oral Presentation (45min talk and 15 mins Q&A)
Colorado Room

8:30 to 9:30 am –Richard G. Jaeckle M.D
Depression and Mycotoxicosis in Female College Student

9:30 to 10:30 am – Joseph Brewer, M.D.
Treatment Approach for Chronic Mold and Mycotoxin Illness

10:30 to 10:45 am- Coffee Break

10:45 to 12:00 am – Alfred Johnson, D.O.
Evaluation Process for Buildings and Individuals with Suspected Mold Exposure.
Remediation of Mold Contaminated Structures and Treatment of the Mold Injured Individual.

Issie

This is great. I hope you can get transcript of it and report what you learn. Wish I could hear it since it for sure applies to me.

Issie

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources