Movie "What About ME" at Film Finance Conference in Monte Carlo

Who Me?

Support Dr. Judy Mikovits shared Susan Douglas's post.

1 hr ·
"On May 10, the film will be shown at the Film Finance Conference in Monte Carlo, (world premiere), and sold in the Cannes Film Market Susan Douglas would really like to spread the word to all wanting to see it on their local channels to tell their station to approach Adler & Associates Entertainment on how they acquire it."

13086651_10209693392637214_7679777582765736576_o.jpg

Susan Douglas
April 26 at 7:21pm ·

We are on countdown for the release, please find the poster for my film on Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, which tells of the human tragedy that this illness is ! More on the FB page WHAT ABOUT ME? film.

https://www.facebook.com/WHAT.ABOUT.ME.THE.FILM/?fref=ts

Seven

I really have a problem when the presentation is so different, for those that are contagious vs the ones that are not. I know about the non HIV patients but are they part of ME? they have low CD4 and immune deficiency but is not coming form the low NK cells so are we lumping everybody tired now in ME. Do they get PEM too??? Maybe this is a clear sub group that we don't have to wait to study since their symptoms are so clear and they are contagious so we can tell them apart easily.

E

EYAKLLE

I really have a problem when the presentation is so different, for those that are contagious vs the ones that are not. I know about the non HIV patients but are they part of ME? they have low CD4 and immune deficiency but is not coming form the low NK cells so are we lumping everybody tired now in ME. Do they get PEM too??? Maybe this is a clear sub group that we don't have to wait to study since their symptoms are so clear and they are contagious so we can tell them apart easily.
They get PEM too

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources