Neck, Shoulder, and Upper Back Pain

BetterHealthGuy

What have people found most helpful for neck, shoulder, and upper back pain? I talk to people regularly who have pain in these areas and when I become inflamed, this is the area where the inflammation seems to concentrate. Would be interested in hearing anything that you have found helpful in reducing pain in these specific areas. Thanks!

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
That's exactly where I have pain as well except I have a lot of head pain as well. I would love it if anyone had any suggestions....It brings a poll to mind.

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Could be general inflammation that's sensitizing the central nervous system. Younger believes the microglial are over-reacting to even low levels of inflammation.

Issie

With me a lot of the time my pain is from EDS and FMS. I'm not sure where one stops and the other starts. But Tramadol and Bentyl have been my best help for that and my POTS. I Also find Turmeric and Ginger to be helpful. With EDS we are constantly tensing ourselves up to hold ourselves upright and together. So the muscles fatigue after a bit and start to spasm.

Issie

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources