Need suggestions for specific pain relief at night

ginag

I am having trouble sleeping even on a quality mattress. I would like to know if anyone knows of a wraparound pad or something with a gel pad or cushion just to soften and take the edge off. Specifically, both sides of my hips are painful as well as my shoulders. It is very bad at night. It seems all I can find are the hot/cold packs online. That is not going to stay in place. Any feedback is appreciated.

tatt

Try a memory foam mattress topper? I know someone who uses a fairly thick one for hip pain. How do you define a "quality" mattress - I try lots before I buy and spend as much as I can afford.

ginag

It is a Serta...it is always hard to really know what is best when you have to lay on a mattress in a store. However, I have not tried a memory foam topper. That is a good suggestion and I appreciate it. I will try one.

tatt

I have a vispring - us prices here https://www.us-mattress.com/vispring.html. It's midrange as I didnt feel the benefit from the most expensive ones. In store they tend to ask me several times if I need help - I'm paying a lot of money and I will lie there a long as I want to make sure I'm not wasting my money.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Latest Resources