Nervana Vagus Nerve Stimulating Headphones

Remy

Administrator
IMG_4161.JPG
Step 1. Get out of box. Read manual.

rebar

Does the instruction manual say anything about the electric signal, strength duration etc, I haven't yet purchased a tens but will after Christmas.
I'm still looking for a clue, Before I go forward I want plenty of info. I'm still curious about the differences between the single output between the different devices.

Hopefully it goes well for you, keep in mine for our community less truly is more.

Remy

Administrator
OK, it's out of the box and has the battery installed. I've filled up the saline dispenser so I am all ready for first trials now.

If anyone wants to read the manual, I'm happy to scan it.

Also, there is a coupon code, HOLIDAY20, that supposedly will bring the price down to $259.

Remy

Administrator
So I am 99% that I am going to send it back.

It seems fussy and I can't reliably feel it tickling in my ear.

I still don't like the feeling when I can feel it and the saline seems to burn my ear a little bit. I could probably just use a more dilute concentration but I don't get the feeling it is worth the money, at least in this particular build. Hopefully that will change in the future...

Abrin

So I am 99% that I am going to send it back.

It seems fussy and I can't reliably feel it tickling in my ear.

I still don't like the feeling when I can feel it and the saline seems to burn my ear a little bit. I could probably just use a more dilute concentration but I don't get the feeling it is worth the money, at least in this particular build. Hopefully that will change in the future...

I am sorry to hear that it isn't working for you, Remy. I am glad to hear that you can get your money back though.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources