Neurogenic Inflammation/ Substance P in FMS/ CFS/ CRPS

cherubim

I've been researching and keep coming up with 'Neurogenic Inflammation' as an underlying cause of these spectrum of disorders. I'm trying to find supplements or medications that halt neurogenic inflammation and Substance P.

Has anyone looked into this as being a possible contributor to these disorders, and/ or had any luck using medications or supplements?

cherubim

Thank you for your suggestion. It is not mental health though - but I can see where it could lead to that. It's inflammation that is in the central nervous system. There are many scientific journals online, but I thought maybe someone here had some luck using natural supplements, as doctors don't seem to want to try innovative therapies.

cherubim

I didn't realize there was a thread already on it. I was so desperate to find answers I started this one. I read others tried some anti-inflammatories.

Did you try the Ibidulast? I was thinking about trying it.

Do you have fm or cfs?

cherubim

Thank you very much. I wish you luck with ME. I shared what worked for me: Valcyte and S-acetyl-glutathione. They were both extremely difficult to push through because of the symptoms. I also used NT factor, Ubiquinol, magnesium, flucozanole, and Nutrient 950. Something worked.

Thank you again - I will look into both of them.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources