Neuroinflammation, Pain, and Fatigue Laboratory at UAB Gets New grant

Who Me?

https://www.facebook.com/Neuroinfla...e-Laboratory-at-UAB-1543963919214695/?fref=nf
Neuroinflammation, Pain, and Fatigue Laboratory at UAB

16 mins ·
We were awarded a new grant today! The project will investigate brain temperature in individuals suffering from a traumatic brain injury. We think long-lasting neuroinflammation may prevent individuals with head trauma from returning to normal. We hope to see neuroinflammation by assessing elevated brain temperature (see the "hot brain" video on our youtube channel for more information). We are also testing this new brain imaging technique in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and in Rheumatoid Arthritis. We hope to run these studies soon and get out some new information! - Jarred Younger

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
V
https://www.facebook.com/Neuroinfla...e-Laboratory-at-UAB-1543963919214695/?fref=nf
Neuroinflammation, Pain, and Fatigue Laboratory at UAB

16 mins ·
We were awarded a new grant today! The project will investigate brain temperature in individuals suffering from a traumatic brain injury. We think long-lasting neuroinflammation may prevent individuals with head trauma from returning to normal. We hope to see neuroinflammation by assessing elevated brain temperature (see the "hot brain" video on our youtube channel for more information). We are also testing this new brain imaging technique in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and in Rheumatoid Arthritis. We hope to run these studies soon and get out some new information! - Jarred Younger
Very good to hear that Younger's lab is continuing to wrack up grants. Thanks for keeping us posted on the Lab's work :)

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
They've been pretty quiet recently. I hope we will soon learn how the brain temp research in CFS patients is going...
I think its just going to take a little while but it will happen. He did say that he'd been travelling and was very impressed the new level in interest in ME/CFS....and would report on that.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources