New Jersey Physicians

JayZ

Hello,
I am wondering if anyone knows of any CFS/ME physicians in New Jersey? I am really in need of a knowledgeable doctor and have not been able to find anyone to help with with my CFS/ME and Fibromyalgia. Any information will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

Hello,
I am wondering if anyone knows of any CFS/ME physicians in New Jersey? I am really in need of a knowledgeable doctor and have not been able to find anyone to help with with my CFS/ME and Fibromyalgia. Any information will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!
I see Dr Shawna Reigel at South Jersey Family Practice in Woodbury NJ . I drive there from Medford . . She is a gp and has been very helpful to me over the years . She listens and is willing to write drugs off label . For example was successfully treated with valtrex and Celebrex ended severe fibromyalgia pain for me . I still have pain but easily managed. Also suggested metformin for fibromyalgia. She listens and treats me with respect and listens to my suggestions . I am still disabled ( was a community pharmacist) but am able to have a decent life .

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources