Open Medicine Foundation CFS/ME blood differences

Chfrazzle

Yesterday, March 16, Open Medicine Foundation, led by Dr. Ron Davis at Stanford, shared the test results from their limited study of the differences in blood between CFS/ME sufferers and healthy controls. The study was very limited but seemed to point to possible diagnostic differences between the two control groups. Has anyone been following this study? If so, what are your thoughts?

Not dead yet!

Yesterday, March 16, Open Medicine Foundation, led by Dr. Ron Davis at Stanford, shared the test results from their limited study of the differences in blood between CFS/ME sufferers and healthy controls. The study was very limited but seemed to point to possible diagnostic differences between the two control groups. Has anyone been following this study? If so, what are your thoughts?

I'd like to know too... where was the share of the results?

Chfrazzle

I'd like to know too... where was the share of the results?
So sorry for the delay in getting back. I believe the info was shared on the Open Medicine Foundation You Tube Channel. Sorry, brain fog won't let me recall precisely where I read it. The Open Medicine Foundation also has a website with a Wednesday weekly update and they also post any relevant updates.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources