Open Medicine Foundation Gets $1,000,000 Bitcoin Donation (!)

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Open Medicine Foundation Receives $1 Million Bitcoin Donation

The Pineapple Fund bitcoin philanthropy - just gave the OMF a cool million dollars to fight ME/CFS.

The Pineapple Fund, which is giving away $86 million stated that they chose

"the Open Medicine Foundation because ME/CFS is a serious and complicated condition that torments the life of its sufferers. We hope that these funds can accelerate much-needed research in this area, and into related diseases."

Founder of the OMF Linda Tanenbaum stated

"Speaking as a parent of a daughter with this illness and as the founder of Open Medicine Foundation representing millions of patients advocating for awareness, validation and a cure, and from parents and caregivers who are so desperate to get their loved ones well, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You are a true hero."

The money will almost double the OMF's resources to fight ME/CFS this year and will accelerate the work of its new Collaborative Research Center at Stanford.

This huge pineapple Fund donation is yet another sign that folks around the world are starting to take ME/CFS seriously

Read more about the Pineapple fund - https://bitcoinmagazine.com/article...anthropist-who-set-85-million-pineapple-fund/

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources