Resource Overseas Pharmacies [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Me?

Who Me? submitted a new resource:

Overseas Pharmacies - online pharmacies

Here is a list of overseas pharmacies I and others have used. You do not need an rx. I have never had a problem with any of these although I do know of some who have had a problem, more about shipping etc, not so much the quality of the product. Most of these take CC or Paypal. More and more are only using Western Union or Bank Transfer. Check to see if they ship to your country.

When I go to order from a new place, I send an email or message. If I get a response then I order....

Read more about this resource...

zzz

Thanks for the list! It's always helpful to have up-to-date lists like this one.

I've also been using Mimaki Family Pharmacy (https://www.mimaki-family-japan.com/) (recently renamed to Family Pharmacy Global) for quite a while, and I have found them to be of the highest quality. Their selection of prescription drugs is somewhat unusual; although they often don't carry more common ones, you can often find drugs there that you won't find anywhere else. Could you please add them to your list?

Strike me lucky

Thanks for the list! It's always helpful to have up-to-date lists like this one.

I've also been using Mimaki Family Pharmacy (https://www.mimaki-family-japan.com/) (recently renamed to Family Pharmacy Global) for quite a while, and I have found them to be of the highest quality. Their selection of prescription drugs is somewhat unusual; although they often don't carry more common ones, you can often find drugs there that you won't find anywhere else. Could you please add them to your list?

Yes looks good. I just ordered something from them, my first order. Some items well priced.

Who Me?

What is this persons experience? Payment method, processing time etc, where do they come from? Appears to be Russian or Bulgarian.

It also says you have to have a medical consult with a doc for each rx medicaiont

I put one item in my cart for $14 dollars and shipping was around $47 to most places. They do not ship to Australia. That's insane

Example including shipping. Why would I pay $60 more? If you post make sure you add outrageous shipping charges. I sure won't use them.

Euromeds Seroquel 100 mg #60 is $85.03 Includes $41 shipping
ADC Seroquel 100 mg # 60 is $27.77 Includes $15 shipping
ADC #100 is $31.82
Clearsky Seroquel 100 mg #100 is 49.99 plus shipping (about $18)
Premium RX Sero 100 mg #60 is $28.21 includes $15 shipping

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources