pain in muscles and feeling sleepy

Mazen

Hi everyone,
Short story this happen to me allot and I couldn't get any answer from doctors. I have allergy from dairy, eggs and some nuts for the I'm on short list diet, my body don't produce B3, B6 as the test shows. I have chronic Sinus on daily basis and sometimes I will be fine for a week then again sinus hit again, I have weird muscle pain in my biceps and shoulder, feeling tired all the time and sleepy. Even If I sleep 8 hours I still want more or stay in bed.

I take B-Complex 100, Cod liver oil, Vitamin C daily. But still feeling tired.

with all these problems, what can I do or test to see whats wrong with my body? I don't workout in the gym, I work with customers and in the office. I really hope if you can help.

Edie

Hi everyone,
Short story this happen to me allot and I couldn't get any answer from doctors. I have allergy from dairy, eggs and some nuts for the I'm on short list diet, my body don't produce B3, B6 as the test shows. I have chronic Sinus on daily basis and sometimes I will be fine for a week then again sinus hit again, I have weird muscle pain in my biceps and shoulder, feeling tired all the time and sleepy. Even If I sleep 8 hours I still want more or stay in bed.

with all these problems, what can I do or test to see whats wrong with my body? I don't workout in the gym, I work with customers and in the office. I really hope if you can help.
My heart goes out to you Mazen. I've had FM for 20 years.and the best advice
I can give you is to buy the book "THE FATIGUE AND FIBROMYALGIA SOLUTION" by DR. JACOB TEITELBAUM MD. Buy a copy for the doctor you are
seeing as well. It's your road map to recovery. Edie

Mazen

My heart goes out to you Mazen. I've had FM for 20 years.and the best advice
I can give you is to buy the book "THE FATIGUE AND FIBROMYALGIA SOLUTION" by DR. JACOB TEITELBAUM MD. Buy a copy for the doctor you are
seeing as well. It's your road map to recovery. Edie

Thank you Edie. I will buy it now.

Who Me?

I would have your doc run a bunch of labs to see if anything stands out. Start with that. Then if everything is abnormal, you start to dig deeper.

I don't have FM but not much of what you say indicates to me you have it.

Shoulder pain does not FM make.

Last edited:

Mazen

I would have your doc run a bunch of labs to see if anything stands out. Start with that. Then if everything is abnormal, you start to dig deeper.

I don't have FM but not much of what you say indicates to me you have it.

Shoulder pain does not FM make.
Thank you Minx. Its not a joint pain, its muscle pain specially in that area shoulder and more in the biceps, I thought this might be a sign of something. I was reading in the internet, maybe its lack of Magnesium or thyroid, since I don't eat legumes and last one month I didn't eat fresh green Veg, mostly cooked Veg. I took Epsom salt bath last night, The pain is less but still there. I will go see a new doctor maybe he can run some tests...

Who Me?

@Mazen It maybe be something for sure but I don't think FM is localized like that.

I have a lot of pain in my shoulders and chest tissue from rotator cuff issues. You wouldn't think doing nothing can cause problems but a PT told me that lack of motion can cause problems too.

I also think if you had magnesium or potassium problems again, it wouldn't be localized like that.

I'm also not sure if this is part of it but since you said you have B3 issues, look into methylation problems.

Issie

Hi everyone,

Mazan, recently I've been learning about pyrolouria. It can be from low B6 and low zinc. And using Evening Primrose oil with it is supposed to help with the pains and make it work better. I've done a bunch of links on the forum about it. There is a questionaire you can take to see if it fits your symptoms. The lady I heard talking about it is Trudy Scott. She has a web site. Appears a lot of people are getting help if this is the problem. What happens is copper gets too high. Worth looking into.
Hope you find your answers.

Issie

Issie

Mazan, recently I've been learning about pyrolouria. It can be from low B6 and low zinc. And using Evening Primrose oil with it is supposed to help with the pains and make it work better. I've done a bunch of links on the forum about it. There is a questionaire you can take to see if it fits your symptoms. The lady I heard talking about it is Trudy Scott. She has a web site. Appears a lot of people are getting help if this is the problem. What happens is copper gets too high. Worth looking into.
Hope you find your answers.

Issie
Well I guess there aren't any links on the forum after all on pyrolouria. I may have just sent them to Cort directly. Search comes up empty. If anyone wants links I'll dig them up.

Issie

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources