PBS World channel showings of "Unrest"

Danesh

Last I saw a reminder of Unrest airing time here, on a blog, turned out to be wrong, not your fault, Cort. In the western US it aired on the main PBS stations last night at 11 or 11:30 PM. However!! "PBS World", an affiliated channel over the airwaves or satellite/cable, will repeat Unrest, on Independent Lens, tomorrow night, Wednesday, January 10th early in the evening. This allows more of us to view and especially for our family, friends and doctors to view! Thursday, January 11th it airs three more times on "PBS World", twice during the day, for us 9:30 AM and 3:30 PM. I plan to record it, then take to my doctor's office, in case he did not heed my email! Unrest is already online for a limited time at http://www.pbs.org/video/unrest-yatc3g/ Of course if you can purchase copies, see the Unrest website. Amazon, I Tunes, and DVDs I believe now.
If you are reading this Jen, we are so very indebted to you. What an amazing film you made! What a difference you are making! Believe it.
Thank you!
Cort or Remy, if appropriate, can one of you guys put this on a blog asap, so people know?

Last edited:

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources