Post covid prion disease treatment by Jeff S DC CNIM

Apo Sci

I've seen a few recommendations for alternative treatment of prion disease by Dr. Joseph Mercola who recommends autophagy and melatonin. I disagree that autophagy will fix it and he presents no evidence and there is evidence to the contrary.

Altogether, these findings suggest that autophagy is implicated in prion neuropathology and points to an impairment or failure of the process, potentially contributing to the pathogenesis of the disease.

and

Dysregulation of autophagy-related genes and proteins in various TSE models, along with the abnormal accumulation of autophagic vacuoles, fully supports the impairment of autophagy in prion diseases, which will probably impede the clearance of protein aggregates and damaged organelles from neurons and will contribute to prion replication, neurodegeneration, and the development of the disease. Altogether, research performed in this subject indicates that autophagy is involved in prion neuropathology in vivo and may be a potential target for therapeutic intervention.

-López-Pérez Ó, Badiola JJ, Bolea R, Ferrer I, Llorens F, Martín-Burriel I. An Update on Autophagy in Prion Diseases. Front Bioeng Biotechnol. 2020;8:975. Published 2020 Aug 27. doi:10.3389/fbioe.2020.00975
(Note: this article also explains why ubiquinol is critical to clearing prions.)

So Dr. Mercola's recommendation to induce autophagy actually makes prion disease worse.

I had covid about 10 months ago and am concerned about the possibility of MRNA to DNA integration into cells infected with immortalizing viruses like Epstein-Barr virus and Herpes Simplex 6 (HHV6) that would prevent clearance. Here is a program I'm testing that looks promising.

Coronavirus-19 Prion Disease Treatment
by Jeff S. DC CNIM

Step 1: Diet
Maintain a high vegetable protein, low cholesterol, high mineral diet EXCEPT for copper. Copper must be kept low as it is pro-prion.

Step 2: Initial Phase-5 days
A) Block apoptosis and work on lowering existing prions. (3x per day)
  • Broccoli sprout extract (sulforathane)
  • Reservesatrol (red wine).
  • optional troglitazone, an antidiabetic drug
  • Ginger tea (gingerol).
  • optional cannabinoids (CBD oil) if you have depression (2x per day max sublingually as heated 24%)
B) Prevent BAX translocation with 10mg melatonin before sleep.

C) Optimize clearance of PRP prions
  • Ubiquinol 4x/day minimum (100 mg)
  • 5% standardized Artichoke leaf extract (acts like squalestatin) 3x/day
  • Green tea (limit to 10 days maximum as it blocks PRP protein regeneration which will cause neurological problems). 3-4 cups per day.
After 5 days eliminate the apoptosis blockers and then continue B and C indefinitely.

This probably will not cure the prion disease if you have any chronic viruses or are vaccinated because you are not apoptosing the immortalized cells and removing the spike protein DNA however it may prevent coronavirus-19 prion disease from worsening until we can develop a cure.

Research
The most promising research approach for covid prion disease appears to be a combination of CRISPR gene therapy to remove the spike protein sequences plus squalestatin (or artichoke leaf extract). This would eliminate the source of the spikes and reverse the damage. The trick is doing it before the neurological damage is too extensive.

This is what covid prion disease may look like in post-vaccinated patients. We are seeing a cluster of 40 prion cases in the province of New Brunswick Canada that have a totally new prion disease whose cause is unknown.

Support covid prion disease research now while we still have the resources and researchers to do it.

Last edited:

Apo Sci

I don’t understand what is happening in that Health Rising post. Is this for a prion disease or for COVID? There is no evidence linking COVID with any prion disease. Prion diseases are always fatal.

There is actually a lot of evidence suggesting that it may happen but it is being suppressed due to control of the news, CDC, social media, allied websites/companies and fake fact checking sites. Haven't you heard about the Great Reset? Billionaires want to lower the population in advance of rising unemployment from robots and food shortages (p.66).

Rockefeller Foundation Paper Published in 2010 Predicted How a Pandemic Can be Used as an Excuse to Establish Global Authoritarian Power (needtoknow.news)

Confidential Documents reveal Moderna sent mRNA Coronavirus Vaccine Candidate to University Researchers weeks before emergence of Covid-19 – Daily Expose

Leaked Rockefeller Speech From 1991 Exposes Pure Evil Plot

Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia

MIT predicted society would collapse this century, and we’re doing our best to make it happen (msn.com)

Prion-like Properties in Coronavirus-19

Husserl on Twitter: "Dr. Richard Fleming, Physicist-Nuclear cardiologist - shocking if true... https://t.co/cg4NOCeoXj" / Twitter

SARS-CoV-2 Prion-Like Domains in Spike Proteins Enable Higher Affinity to ACE2[v1] | Preprints

TERRIBLE COVID mRNA VACCINE REACTIONS [2021-02-03] (VIDEO) (bitchute.com)

Prion Disease Signs Present in the UK Adverse Event Database

Many have argued that SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and its mRNA sequence, found in all COVID-19 vaccines, are priongenic. The UK’s Yellow Card database of COVID-19 vaccine adverse event reports was evaluated for signalsconsistent with a pending epidemic of COVID vaccine induced prion disease. Adverse event reaction rates from AstraZeneca’s vaccine were compared to adverse event rates for Pfizer’s COVID vaccines. The vaccines employ different technologies allowing for potential differences in adverse event rates but allowing each to serve as a control group for the other. The analysis showed a highly statistically significant and clinically relevant (2.6-fold) increase in Parkinson’s disease, a prion disease, in the AstraZeneca adverse reaction reports compared to the Pfizer vaccine adverse reaction reports (p= 0.000024). These results are consistent with monkey toxicity studies showing infection with SARS-CoV-2 results in Lewy Body formation. The findings suggest that regulatory approval, even under an emergency use authorization, for COVID vaccines was premature and that widespread use should be halted until full long term safety studies evaluating prion toxicity has been complete. Alternative vaccines like the Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR) vaccine should be explored for those desiring immunization against COVID-19.
(Classen JB. COVID-19 Vaccine Associated Parkinson’s Disease, A Prion Disease Signal in the UK Yellow Card Adverse Event Database. J Med - Clin Res & Rev. 2021; 5(7): 1-6.)

If the covid spike proteins, which research articles say have prion-like properties, actually start prion disease then everyone infected or vaccinated will die in about 18 months unless a cure is found soon.

Last edited:

Apo Sci

I've attached the Classen study.

Classen JB. COVID-19 Vaccine Associated Parkinson’s Disease, A Prion Disease Signal in the UK Yellow Card Adverse Event Database. J Med - Clin Res & Rev. 2021; 5(7): 1-6.

Attachments

• MCRR-21-515 Classen paper Parkison's disease..pdf
    421 KB · Views: 131

Apo Sci

Given the high use of ubiquinol to clear prions I'm wondering if the long covid energy drain might be due to ubiquinol deficiency.

Apo Sci

I'd really like to hear some feedback from people trying this treatment approach who are starting out with prion disease signs (movement, memory or mood problems) and hear how it goes for them. For a lot of videos of these cases join the Telegram channel Anastaci91 and review the videos. Incredibly sad stuff.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources