Quick question on Curcumin

Folk

I'm giving a shot for Curcumin after reading all it's anti inflamatories and other thousands of benefits.
From what I've read if you mix with pepper the effect multiplies by 1000 and you need fat to carry it.

So I'm drinking something like spoon of curcumin powder and a pinch of black pepper, with 2 fingers of watter before each meal, since my meals are always rich in fat.

I would like to know if I'm doing it correctly, if anyone have ideas about doses and if anyone have some experiences to share.

Thanks!

Folk

I have read that you have to take it with black pepper.

I tried it and stopped but don't remember why. I think I didn't get cured right away so I said forget it.

I had my nutritionist appt.
She said Curcumin is amazing but it also works as an antibiotic, whiping out both good and bad flora, which might be dangerous for us if not taken with lots of probiotics.

She also said it has to be with a specifically kind of black pepper, which I don't remember the name, so it's best to have it compounded than just add any black pepper to it.

Folk

Well it's very expensive for me to ship it to Brazil, so it would be cheaper to compund here. But I'm not taking for now also, I'll try some other stuff first :)

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources