Rerum - The Next Evolution of GcMAF?

Remy

Administrator
In a nutshell, with Rerum, they say that they have identified the active parts of GcMAF and synthesized it so it is no longer a blood product.

"Rerum on the other hand, is a food supplement, comprising chondroitin sulphate, oleic acid, vitamin D2 and D3. And its effective surface area is 1000 times that of Goleic. It is a very clever replication of a molecule found in nature. It has none of the FDA restrictions of Goleic and is not even heat sensitive. So no need for special shipping, refrigeration or freezing."

But you will need to part with about 500 euros...

But some people aren't so sure...

http://gcmafblogspot.weebly.com/blog/rerum-the-successor-to-gcmaf

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
In a nutshell, with Rerum, they say that they have identified the active parts of GcMAF and synthesized it so it is no longer a blood product.

"Rerum on the other hand, is a food supplement, comprising chondroitin sulphate, oleic acid, vitamin D2 and D3. And its effective surface area is 1000 times that of Goleic. It is a very clever replication of a molecule found in nature. It has none of the FDA restrictions of Goleic and is not even heat sensitive. So no need for special shipping, refrigeration or freezing."

But you will need to part with about 500 euros...

But some people aren't so sure...

http://gcmafblogspot.weebly.com/blog/rerum-the-successor-to-gcmaf
That's interesting....How many people benefited from GcMAF I wonder?

There are so many things to try and I don't have a clue if they will work for me...(sigh)

Remy

Administrator
That's interesting....How many people benefited from GcMAF I wonder?

There are so many things to try and I don't have a clue if they will work for me...(sigh)
I don't know if it's possible to get good data on GcMAF because it was expensive, hard to source and dose, and riskier than most supplements as it is blood product. That means very few people would have been treated with it overall.

I know 2 people with MECFS who are now more self described as walking wounded that credit a great deal of their recovery to GcMAF.

It's possible that a Nagalase blood test could help you determine if it's a possible treatment avenue for you. Health Diagnostics does it for about $75.

MAFactive cream is still available but I have no idea if it is even possible to source GcMAF anymore. Rerun should be less regulated but does it work? Who knows.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources