Resource Research Database 1956-2015

Seanko

UK Biomedical research charity ME Research UK have put together a downloadable database of ME/CFS research from 1956 to 2015.

ME/CFS Database 1956-2015

[article]The database is intended to be an easily accessible record for researchers, healthcare professionals and patients who study the illness or who are involved with the management of patients. The latest update is to 31st December 2015, incorporating the Journal of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (to the final volume 14, issue 4, 2008), the journal Fatigue: Biomedicine, Health & Behavior from 2012, and other MEDLINE-listed papers back to 1956.[/article]

Seanko

@weyland Thanks. I'll post British resources that I think are interesting or relveant. Of course if they are not, I'm sure somebody will tell me:)

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
UK Biomedical research charity ME Research UK have put together a downloadable database of ME/CFS research from 1956 to 2015.

ME/CFS Database 1956-2015

[article]The database is intended to be an easily accessible record for researchers, healthcare professionals and patients who study the illness or who are involved with the management of patients. The latest update is to 31st December 2015, incorporating the Journal of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (to the final volume 14, issue 4, 2008), the journal Fatigue: Biomedicine, Health & Behavior from 2012, and other MEDLINE-listed papers back to 1956.[/article]
Are these guys good or what?

I'm posting a link to this in the resource section - thanks!

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources