Reuters Article on CV Vaccine, this bothers me

jaminhealth

I go back and re-read this and even though I do NOT get vaccines, but one never knows what the future holds, so I never say never..... but this info is disturbing, please read and think about it.

The rush to get a vaccine out and not ADEQUATE testing. Could the vaccine make things worse?

jaminhealth

Warmer weather is around the corner and historically flues are gone by then, and we'll see how this flu behaves.....HOPE is what we can do.

jaminhealth

Just received this Natural News email and am so enlightened by so much of Natural News info.

jaminhealth

Just listening to a guy named Gregg Fox, he's an investment man and I never listen to him as I don't have money to invest, plain and simple.

But today I just happened to listen and he's gone off on the hysteria, con jobs, people being told NOT to go out, no work, no school etc etc etc and says there will be lawsuits coming for all the businesses lost during all this FORCED on the people.

No where in the Constitution does it say they can do w hat they are doing...telling people NOT go out etc...

At the first of all this "they" were predicting 2+million will die of this FLU and so far about 11,000.....now it's said 20-60,000 die annually from the regular flu.....he's saying all this.

And govt throwing MONEY at people who are suffering...the governments are BROKE.

I had to rant and vent as all that he is saying is what some of the "thinkers" I listen to are saying it too:..The Jon Rappaport's of the world.

Anyway, think I'll have a pizza to calm down. j m

Not dead yet!

I go back and re-read this and even though I do NOT get vaccines, but one never knows what the future holds, so I never say never..... but this info is disturbing, please read and think about it.

The rush to get a vaccine out and not ADEQUATE testing. Could the vaccine make things worse?

They found a way to confuse the virus with excess targets for the spike protein. I wish they'd use that and do a good job on the vaccine, instead of rushing. And whatever happened to the interferon that Cuba discovered that helps with Covid-19 and other pathogens? Are we going to ignore it because eww... Cuba invented it? Bit of cutting off nose to spite face, don't you think?

Here's the article on the soluble ACE2 protein:

.... The soluble form of ACE2 lacks the membrane anchor and circulates in small amounts in the blood [7]. We propose that this soluble form may act as a competitive interceptor of SARS-CoV and other coronaviruses by preventing binding of the viral particle to the surface-bound, full-length ACE2. Indeed, in vitro studies showed that SARS-CoV replication was blocked by a soluble form of ACE2 ....

jaminhealth

No matter, it all comes down to MONEY, and Gates knows about that one...so now I see it more and more as a Fauci/Gates "party" and all those attending their party.

Last edited:

jaminhealth

Plague of Corruption (book)

I heard an hr discussion with Dr. Mikovits last night on late radio.

Here is another link on this issue and Dr....and Chronic Fatigue is talked about.

jaminhealth

Spry Immune System and SLEEP are Vital in this CV Business.

This was in my newsfeed today:

Jessica Lancaster, immunologist researcher at the Mayo Clinic said that a spry immune system - bolstered by exercise, healthy food and plenty of sleep - will harass the virus before it wreaks the kind of havoc that requires hospitalization, ICU admissions or a ventilator.

Beth Jacobs, a nutritional epidemiologist at the University of Arizona said when it comes to immunity, it is all about the three interlocked concepts which are diet, physical activity and sleep. She urges persistence and patience in developing new, healthy habits, stressing that we are at the very beginning of the pandemic. Try new recipes and get outside, Jacobs urged.

Zhen Yan of the University of Virginia School of Medicine - We cannot live in isolation forever. Regular exercise has far more health benefits than we know. The protection against this severe respiratory disease condition is just one of the many examples.

More at https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news...thing-11466804

jaminhealth

More info on the mask wearing and that wearing them does cut off our oxygen intake. Learning so much as we go along. You can look this up and I'm sure find info on this oxygen issue. I'm on another group and they send me this info. j

jaminhealth

Hollywood Movie in 2003 on Coronavirus...View it, 4 minutes+

Hollywood seemed to know something back in 2003.

What Will be NEXT on this Planned Disaster?

Last edited:

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources