Ryan Prior, Director of Forgotten Plague, asked if I would answer TUGG and DVD Questions.

JennyJenny

So, AMA about TUGG/Screenings and DVD questions. If I don't have the answer I will try to get it withing a couple of day.

kevin Feldman

So, AMA about TUGG/Screenings and DVD questions. If I don't have the answer I will try to get it withing a couple of day.
jenny do you know him?I sent 2 emails do u know where we can rent or buy the film? why is he resticting the release to this "community party" format...if he doesn't open access to the movie it will remain a forgotten plague forever...whats wrong with him?????

JennyJenny

The DVD announcement is coming soon so if you are not already following the FB page it is here: https://www.facebook.com/CFSDocumentary

I don't know him but he saw I did a lot of social networking via Twitter and such getting as much information to as many people as possible on FP.

It is most likely coming out through Amazon. If it releases DVD only then it does not get word out to the rest of the world only the community via DVD or digital downloads so that is why right now the push is screeings. I think it should be very soon and I am personally hoping no more than 2 months but they have all volunteers working for him so they had to put a call out on his FB page and such for anyone that can run an Amazon store part time and temporarily and then I am sure everything has to be worked out with Amazon but the DVD will then be available worldwide and I think another step will get it into different languages and they need volunteers for that too but that is of course after the English release. The only reason I know what I know of perhaps other languages is I believe on his FB page someone stated they could possibly do translation for their language (don't remember) and I think he said that was something they wanted to do.

Overall I have no INSIDE information nor do I have contact with the FP team but I keep up several times a day with as many sites as possible including his.

Hope that helps answer your questions.

kevin Feldman

The DVD announcement is coming soon so if you are not already following the FB page it is here: https://www.facebook.com/CFSDocumentary

I don't know him but he saw I did a lot of social networking via Twitter and such getting as much information to as many people as possible on FP.

It is most likely coming out through Amazon. If it releases DVD only then it does not get word out to the rest of the world only the community via DVD or digital downloads so that is why right now the push is screeings. I think it should be very soon and I am personally hoping no more than 2 months but they have all volunteers working for him so they had to put a call out on his FB page and such for anyone that can run an Amazon store part time and temporarily and then I am sure everything has to be worked out with Amazon but the DVD will then be available worldwide and I think another step will get it into different languages and they need volunteers for that too but that is of course after the English release. The only reason I know what I know of perhaps other languages is I believe on his FB page someone stated they could possibly do translation for their language (don't remember) and I think he said that was something they wanted to do.

Overall I have no INSIDE information nor do I have contact with the FP team but I keep up several times a day with as many sites as possible including his.

Hope that helps answer your questions.
Thank u yes ut dose ok he has logistical issues once the dvd is out it will be pirated in you tube cabt wait yi see it I was concernedd he was keeping community screenings only thank yu again

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources