Savella?

Paulette

Hi, i am wondering if anyone tried Savella yet, and if it is helping with the pain and fatigue? I am now on 100 mg of Lyrica and 30 mg. of amitryptilline. In order to try Savella, i have to come off the amitryptilline first. I am a bit hesitant, because i am afraid i wont sleep... Also, a couple of months ago i got zika. The fibromyalgia really flared up ( i had it a bit 'under control' after 8 years). Now my neck and head muscles are cramped up, gradually getting worse during the day. Driving me mad. Does anyone have useful tips to soften the pain without strong painkillers? I appreciate all feedback.

JennyJenny

I made note of what Savella did to me for my doctors.
Did nothing for pain. Kept me in bed every morning 1-2 hours more. I was awake but could not get out of bed. It had some type of drugging effect on me.

I can't take any pain killers. They all have adverse side effects of some sort (usually drugged up and make pain WORSE) or they will directly conflict with another med I am on. I use Tizanadine in the middle of the night for my pain and sleep.

Disclaimer: Always check with your doctor and possible conflicts with other medications before deciding on any drug. I am not a doctor or medical professional.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources