Side Effects from the Jabs, Anyone?

jaminhealth

There are a host of side effects from the jabs and I wonder if anyone here believe they are going thru any with the jabs they did? I read a lot of info on the deaths from those who took the jabs, ages, gender, pre existing health issues, and how long after the jab they died. The number now is over 11,000 from Dec. 2020. I did not post the data here but will if anyone wants to read any of it, I read a lot.

The side effects I've heard about are: blood clots, seizures, fatigue, tinnitus, tachycardia, and more and death.

From all I've read, the more issues are with the aged, existing health issues, weak immune system, obesity, diabetes.

Last edited:

Carl#1

A lot of the problems are caused by the sudden drop in glutathione levels which happens after vaccination and these jabs in particular. The SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 virus promotes inflammation which can cause clotting in some people. If you think about people who take the rat poison anti clotting medications, they are usually older and have high degrees of inflammatory disease which I believe is what actually promotes the clotting. I might of simplified it a bit and there could be other factors also involved.

I watched a video by Stew Peters who you might know in the USA and it reveals that the pfizer vaccine contains graphene which is claimed to be a poison. Anyway have a look at it yourself.
https://rumble.com/vkgdq7-deadly-shots-former-pfizer-employee-confirms-poison-in-covid-vaccine.html

I have had a number of phone calls and mail from people attempting to get me to have the jab but I have refused.

JES

The only dangerous and not very rare side effect I have read about is blood clots associated with AstraZeneca/Oxford and perhaps J&J vaccines, but I wouldn't take those anyway as they seem less effective than mRNA ones. The mRNA vaccines have no widely reported serious side effect apart from very rare cases of myocarditis in young men. The other good thing with mRNA is that it's just a messenger molecule. It passes on the instruction to the cell and then gets destroyed. In principle, this tech seems safer than vaccines with modified viruses for example.

The only effect I had was a sore arm and slightly increased fatigue for a day or two following the vaccine. This is expected, as your immune response ramps up.

jaminhealth

The only dangerous and not very rare side effect I have read about is blood clots associated with AstraZeneca/Oxford and perhaps J&J vaccines, but I wouldn't take those anyway as they seem less effective than mRNA ones. The mRNA vaccines have no widely reported serious side effect apart from very rare cases of myocarditis in young men. The other good thing with mRNA is that it's just a messenger molecule. It passes on the instruction to the cell and then gets destroyed. In principle, this tech seems safer than vaccines with modified viruses for example.

The only effect I had was a sore arm and slightly increased fatigue for a day or two following the vaccine. This is expected, as your immune response ramps up.

How Concerned Are You about the Adverse Events Related to The Vaccines

Over 900 comments from what appears to be Health Professionals. I would not put any in my body but I feel the same about most pharma drugs anyway.

https://www.medscape.com/sites/publi...adverse-events

Steve

Two women I know with no medical problems each miscarried after a vaccine jab, dk which. There is much online suspicion that serious adverse events are being under reported, polite word for hidden.

jaminhealth

So, come on, all you members who took the jabs, NO SIDE EFFECTS?

All the views, and 5 replies???

Last edited:

Steve

I’m afraid I can’t manufacture any problems from my J n J shot of six months ago, probably useless by now LOL. No booster for me, though, I didn’t want to be lab rat the first time around.

jaminhealth

I'm a member of several groups and this is a recent one on one group:

So, my son's friend got the Phizer jab yesterday, and within 2 hours he had to be admitted into the hospital with shortness of breath, chest pains , fever and severe pain running down his arm. Kid is only 23.
Anyone who says these shots are safe is full of it.

Steve

No argument, Russian roulette. Two friends had miscarriages a week after vaccine. Don’t trust anyone in government or the medical elite. Talking heads on CNN...deluded.

lorib

I got the J & J vaccine in late April. I have not been well since. Day 1 my POTS was in full force, allowing me only to stand for 15 seconds, but the fatigue has not gone back to my baseline (ME/CFS for 20 years) It has amplified my condition and I want to get it out of my system. I read and hear what people are saying about the M Rna vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) but does this apply to J & J? I feel like I can't breathe....any thoughts?

Tammy7

Here is an eye opener interview. If you can....... try to watch the whole thing even if it is in increments. He starts getting very detailed about vaccine affect on immune system, T-cells, B-cells, NK cells. There's a reason there hasn't been past covid vaccines approved. Too many red flags. Immense pressure to get this one out despite previous concerns.

Dr. Cole is not anti-vacc per say...............he is pro Science and pro Data

Hmmmmmmmm. interesting that the video isn't showing up.

If anyone is interested you can google Dr. Cole Stop the Mandate interview

youtube.com/watch?v=tUE5EBPt-IU

Best interview I've seen thus far on covid vaccine (in my opinion)

Last edited:

jaminhealth

The video does not open, if it's about Dr. Cole and Vit D I believe I've posted it here. I'm about the only one posting about all the damage done etc. And just recently posted on the trickery of the FDA allegedly approving the Pfizer, it's all the long Deep process that the FDA has done and continues.

Tammy7

The video does not open, if it's about Dr. Cole and Vit D I believe I've posted it here. I'm about the only one posting about all the damage done etc. And just recently posted on the trickery of the FDA allegedly approving the Pfizer, it's all the long Deep process that the FDA has done and continues.
He mentioned Vit. D I think but it wasn't the focus of this video. This was one of the best interviews on covid vaccine that I've come across.

jaminhealth

Oh, I've read so so many articles on the covid mess and the rush on these vaccines, and all from the American Front Line doctors.

And Common Sense and critical thinking about all the drug damage done in general.

Carl#1

The BBC reported today how one of their Radio show hosts, Lisa Shaw died from a brain haemorrhage three weeks+ after receiving the AstraZeneca, now renamed to Vaxzevria, COVID-19 vaccine. Chalk another death up. She was only 44, a wife and mother.

jaminhealth

It's maddening how ALL these unapproved DRUGS have been pushed into people's body.

Every one has been an experiment, plain and simple....No long work on the outcomes of all these jabs, have been done...it's happening now on all the people and many are damaged and dying.

Sharm33

I have a very weak immune system, due to MCS, fibromyalgia etc.

I have caught the flu within five minutes with three masks on, prior to corona.

I don't even take the flu shot with fear of side effects since the flu shot has the flu virus in it.

I'm so severe that I can not leave the house for fear of exposure that could lead to death from the corona virus. My good friend does all the shopping etc. Thank god.

How safe do you think it would be for me to take the Modena?

To make things worse Medicaid covers only doctors that don't understand mcs and severe immune problems.

If anyone can give me a guide to doctors that treat this kind of severe auto immune disorders I would be grateful.

I have been told Medicare covers the kind of doctors that treat and understand this.

Does anyone know how to apply for Medicare when you're only on Medicaid due to disability.?

Any and all help would be much appreciated!

jaminhealth

So you don't work on your Immune System?

Vit C, Vit D, Zinc, Quercetin, Grape Seed Extract is that I have been taking for a long time. I am strong and never get sick and I do no vaccines.

Call Medicare office and talk to them, there are times when one can apply I believe.

Sharm33

Oh, I didn’t even know that I could take these things.

I take colostrum. It strengthens my very weak body a little bit but doesn’t strengthen my immune system really like it’s supposed to. Mine is extremely dangerously weak.

How much of these supplements do you take?

Which brands are they also?

Thank you!

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources