Study Sign the petition where I want Sweden to contribute to international research for ME / CFS

Mats Lindström

Please, sign the petition where I want Sweden to contribute to international research for ME / CFS - it will also help you! Sweden has money and Sweden has about 40 000 people suffering from ME / CFS. I hope that Sweden can contribute to the Open Medicine Foundation and Lipkin / Hornig study. I have on tihis picture translated from Swedish to English so you will understand where to write. After three days the petition has 770 signatures :) When I got 1000, I will write to the Government in Sweden.

I have on following picture translated from Swedish to English so you will understand where to write:

au.png

Here is the petition.

Thank you!
Mats

JennyJenny

Visa din underskrift offentligt? = Show your signature in public?

I was pretty sure that was what was being stated but I put through google translate in case others wanted to know.

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Please, sign the petition where I want Sweden to contribute to international research for ME / CFS - it will also help you! Sweden has money and Sweden has about 40 000 people suffering from ME / CFS. I hope that Sweden can contribute to the Open Medicine Foundation and Lipkin / Hornig study. I have on tihis picture translated from Swedish to English so you will understand where to write. After three days the petition has 770 signatures :) When I got 1000, I will write to the Government in Sweden.

I have on following picture translated from Swedish to English so you will understand where to write:

View attachment 590

Here is the petition.

Thank you!
Mats
Thanks Matt, I signed it. Have you considered putting it on #MEAction if it's not there already?

Mats Lindström

Thanks Cort! I don´t know how to do. At their site I only can start a new petition in ther formula. Are you able to put the petition in #MEActon for me (ME)?

Mats Lindström

Thank you. I need more. I have about 1100 names now, but I will keep on for a while #Cort do you have an idea how i get it to MeAction?

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources