Sinus Problems

Wayne

I just watched this 3-minute video after first running across it a year or so ago. I sort of got a kick out of it back then, and got another good laugh this morning.

Wayne

I've had "nasal specific" done, and believe it's something most people should consider, whether or not they have health issues. I've read many success stories of people using NS, including recovering from extreme allergies with just one session, to others relieving chronic seizures. I experienced not only better and clearer breathing, but also a major reduction of stress in my cranials. The following link will take you to a very comprehensive website. The introduction to that website is below the link.

NASAL SPECIFIC.com

Welcome to the Nasal Specific {Bilateral Nasal Specific} web site. This web site has been developed as a means to provide resources and information to individuals, and various persons seeking information on Nasal Specific. Within this site there are various links to qualified doctors, a complete research paper that is focused around the development of Nasal Specific and the benefits it offers.

There are various video links, where qualified doctors talk about the process, and a contact directory where people can seek out a Nasal Specific doctor if they so well choose. I have developed this site in hopes and in good faith so that there is a centralized location where anything relating to Nasal Specific may be found.

If you or someone you know suffers from sinus congestion or from a variety of disabilities: Including arthritis, cerebral palsy, autism, chronic tiredness, lose of vision, or loss of hearing. Suffering from some forms of memory loss, and loss of concentration and are seeking a means to improve, become more functional, or lessen your pain, then the information within is for you. The information within this web site has been reviewed and performed in many ways over the years. As well as having outstanding results and has given hundreds the opportunity for a fuller and richer life.

Since the 1930's this therapy has been used and for the last 30 years it has been widely used and accepted. Many have lived fuller and better lives. I know, because I am one of these people. Not many know of the potential and benefits that is held within. That is the reason why this web site was created. People can live healthier lives, children with disabilities can dramatically improve and become more functional, and an individual can once again take control of their life, dreams, and goals.

.......................................................................................

How do I know if I or a family member or friend could benefit from or need Nasal Specific?

If you had a difficult birth.
If you’ve ever hit your head
If you’ve ever had a concussion
If you ever suffered a traumatic Brain Injury
If you have ever hit your head in car accident
If you suffer with chronic sinusitis
If you suffer with chronic migraine headaches
If you are a mouth breather
If you suffer with vision problems
If you suffer with TMJ problems
If your bite is off
If you have hearing problems
If you suffer with balance/dizziness problems
If you suffer with Chronic Ear Infections
Learning Disorders
Anger Issues
Speech Disorders
Nasal Allergies
Nasal Congestion
Ringing in the ears
Sensitivity to noise
Unsteady gait/difficulty walking
Fainting spells
Nausea/Vomiting
Loss of Appetite
Decrease/loss of sense of smell
Decrease/loss of sense of taste
Difficulty concentrating/forgetfulness
Difficulty sleeping
Feel like you are in a fog or like the world is moving faster than you are
Impatience or get angry more often
Feel depressed
Lack of energy or get tired more easily
Writing problems (handwriting, turning words around, omitting words, etc.)
Difficulty doing simple math (adding/subtracting/division, etc.)
Asperger’s

Last edited:

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
I've had "nasal specific" done, and believe it's something most people should consider, whether or not they have health issues. I've read many success stories of people using NS, including recovering from extreme allergies with just one session, to others relieving chronic seizures. I experienced not only better and clearer breathing, but also a major reduction of stress in my cranials. The following link will take you to a very comprehensive website. The introduction to that website is below the link.

NASAL SPECIFIC.com

Welcome to the Nasal Specific {Bilateral Nasal Specific} web site. This web site has been developed as a means to provide resources and information to individuals, and various persons seeking information on Nasal Specific. Within this site there are various links to qualified doctors, a complete research paper that is focused around the development of Nasal Specific and the benefits it offers.

There are various video links, where qualified doctors talk about the process, and a contact directory where people can seek out a Nasal Specific doctor if they so well choose. I have developed this site in hopes and in good faith so that there is a centralized location where anything relating to Nasal Specific may be found.

If you or someone you know suffers from sinus congestion or from a variety of disabilities: Including arthritis, cerebral palsy, autism, chronic tiredness, lose of vision, or loss of hearing. Suffering from some forms of memory loss, and loss of concentration and are seeking a means to improve, become more functional, or lessen your pain, then the information within is for you. The information within this web site has been reviewed and performed in many ways over the years. As well as having outstanding results and has given hundreds the opportunity for a fuller and richer life.

Since the 1930's this therapy has been used and for the last 30 years it has been widely used and accepted. Many have lived fuller and better lives. I know, because I am one of these people. Not many know of the potential and benefits that is held within. That is the reason why this web site was created. People can live healthier lives, children with disabilities can dramatically improve and become more functional, and an individual can once again take control of their life, dreams, and goals.

.......................................................................................

How do I know if I or a family member or friend could benefit from or need Nasal Specific?

If you had a difficult birth.
If you’ve ever hit your head
If you’ve ever had a concussion
If you ever suffered a traumatic Brain Injury
If you have ever hit your head in car accident
If you suffer with chronic sinusitis
If you suffer with chronic migraine headaches
If you are a mouth breather
If you suffer with vision problems
If you suffer with TMJ problems
If your bite is off
If you have hearing problems
If you suffer with balance/dizziness problems
If you suffer with Chronic Ear Infections
Learning Disorders
Anger Issues
Speech Disorders
Nasal Allergies
Nasal Congestion
Ringing in the ears
Sensitivity to noise
Unsteady gait/difficulty walking
Fainting spells
Nausea/Vomiting
Loss of Appetite
Decrease/loss of sense of smell
Decrease/loss of sense of taste
Difficulty concentrating/forgetfulness
Difficulty sleeping
Feel like you are in a fog or like the world is moving faster than you are
Impatience or get angry more often
Feel depressed
Lack of energy or get tired more easily
Writing problems (handwriting, turning words around, omitting words, etc.)
Difficulty doing simple math (adding/subtracting/division, etc.)
Asperger’s
Thanks Wayne I look forward to checking this out.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources