Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth Test Kit

Who Me?

Anyone tried this?

Take Control and Get your Life Back with Gut-Chek!

Knowledge is power. Gut-Chek for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) will let you know whether your pain and discomfort are due to this very common condition. With this knowledge you can begin the road to recovery and take back your life.
Gut-Chek for SIBO is the same hydrogen breath test used at leading medical centers and by thousands of doctors. It is simple to use, non-invasive and accurate. We will measure each sample for hydrogen and methane gases as well as perform a quality control measure of the CO2 levels. You can order this home test today for just $129.00 with free shipping and a no questions asked full refund policy if you are not completely satisfied.

http://www.metsol.com/hydrogen-breath-test/small-intestinal-bacterial-overgrowth/

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
A home test kit - that is cool...I'm all more home test stuff. I'm putting this in the Resource section will refer to in the How To pages I'm creating.

Gracias

Who Me?

I recently read in a post here I think that most of us pave sibo. Since my Genova test came half positive for 2 bacteria I'm just going to assume I have it and treat it along with the other stuff.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources