Starting 10-pass ozone today!

jaybaugh88

Welcome to the forums!
Yes, I do think the ozone helped me improve though it is really hard to put a precise number on the improvement. I'm not 100% still, but I do "normal" things every day, drive, exercise and enjoy my life again. I would recommend trying it, but it was improvement over a course of 20 or so treatments which unfortunately makes it pretty expensive.

Thanks for the swift reply. I can't find any practitioners in my area that do 10 pass but I wouldn't be able to afford more than two or three had 1000 a piece anyway. I have found a few people that combine ultraviolet light and normal ozone amount for 200 a piece.

Do you think that would still be worth pursuing? I could afford to trial 10 or so

Remy

Administrator
Thanks for the swift reply. I can't find any practitioners in my area that do 10 pass but I wouldn't be able to afford more than two or three had 1000 a piece anyway. I have found a few people that combine ultraviolet light and normal ozone amount for 200 a piece.

Do you think that would still be worth pursuing? I could afford to trial 10 or so
I would probably buy an ozone generator and do rectal ozone insufflations as often as you want in that case. You could easily get set up for that amount and some say that it is as effective as MAH.

jaybaugh88

Thanks! Are there any ready-made kits with everything needed available that you would recommend? I hear a lot use the promolife kit?

Remy

Administrator
Thanks! Are there any ready-made kits with everything needed available that you would recommend? I hear a lot use the promolife kit?
Yes, I bought the Promolife single cell ozone generator that is recommended on The Power of Ozone group. They have a small discount code as well there. It wasn't a kit exactly, I had to buy the catheters and bags separately but they are very helpful. I think they even sell oxygen tanks now, but it worked out much cheaper for me to get that locally.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources