1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Starting 10-pass ozone today!

Discussion in 'General' started by Remy, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Remy

Remy Administrator

My doctor is taking part in this research study and I am going to participate!

I’ve done single ozone treatments in the past to good effect. This protocol starts with two passes and works up to the full ten so the total ozone is equivalent to something like 30 of the regular treatments. I’ll do it all in a month as well.

Wish me luck! I’m always a little nervous starting something new.

Merida and Not dead yet! like this.
  2. Not dead yet!

Not dead yet! Well-Known Member

I've happy for you and look forward to seeing how it goes. :) Best wishes for good effects! And prayers for full recovery!

Merida and Remy like this.
  3. Remy

Remy Administrator

I did two passes yesterday and four today and now a break until next Tuesday when I will do six passes.

The protocol uses about 5000 units of heparin to make the blood manageable...I’m also wondering if the effectiveness of the protocol could be increased by injecting heparin subq on the days off to keep the blood moving a la David Berg.

I doubt my doctor will want to try that as he needs to assess a standard protocol before we start changing things up but he might be open in the future. I will do more research too. I know heparin is antimicrobial in its own right.

Not dead yet! likes this.
  4. Merida

Merida Well-Known Member

@Remy
    Wow! Keep us posted. this treatment was offered to me by a Naturopath, but I just could not wrap my head around the science or metaphysics. But, when you have tried everything, and nothing really helps, it is certainly worthwhile to try something new!!!

Hugs and Blessings !

Remy likes this.
  5. Remy

Remy Administrator

Thank you @Merida!!

6. Remy

Remy Administrator

At the risk of counting chickens prematurely, I think there really might be something to this high pass ozone.

I've been having some moments of feeling pretty, almost, normal, in between the usual crap.

Fingers crossed!

Here is the website for the ozone machine they use. https://www.ozone-therapy.de/en/therapiesystem-ozon-2000/

Merida and Not dead yet! like this.
  7. Farmgirl

Farmgirl Well-Known Member

Remy, I respect your desire to try new things. That is encouraging as you tell us more about the responses you have. Wishing you the best!

Remy likes this.
  8. Chfrazzle

Chfrazzle New Member

I saw your post from January about starting the Ozone treatments. Can you give us an update on how they went and if you found them helpful? What type of doctor did you see to receive the treatments?

Remy likes this.
  9. Remy

Remy Administrator

I am still doing them. I have found them very helpful so I have decided to carry on for a while and see where I end up.

But I went to Chicago with my mom last week. I drove about an hour, from the IN border to our hotel in Evanston. Then we walked around, got our nails done, had dinner in a restaurant, went to a musical performance, drove to get ice cream and back to the hotel, where I fell asleep, no problems. Normally even if I did half of that, I would feel the adrenaline as soon as I tried to sleep, but it was totally fine. I was tired the next morning but still drove us out of the city.

The last time we went to Chicago was in 2012ish...and I was there in a wheelchair for a doctor appointment. Big difference. Of course, I don’t attribute that all to ozone because I have been on an upswing for a couple of years now, but things are much better regardless.

10. Remy

Remy Administrator

Oh, my doctor is a DO general practitioner. But he really does his own thing with cranial manipulation etc and the ozone therapy. He doesn’t fit into any neat boxes!

There must be a list of practitioners somewhere though and I am happy to look if it would help.

Chfrazzle likes this.
  11. Chfrazzle

Chfrazzle New Member

That is amazing. Thank you for the response. I think a totally healthy person would have been exhausted after that. Do you mind if I contact you later regarding specifics or can you direct me to a good source? Thank you

Remy likes this.
  12. Remy

Remy Administrator

I don’t mind at all!