Starting 10-pass ozone today!

Remy

Administrator
My doctor is taking part in this research study and I am going to participate!

I’ve done single ozone treatments in the past to good effect. This protocol starts with two passes and works up to the full ten so the total ozone is equivalent to something like 30 of the regular treatments. I’ll do it all in a month as well.

Wish me luck! I’m always a little nervous starting something new.

Remy

Administrator
I did two passes yesterday and four today and now a break until next Tuesday when I will do six passes.

The protocol uses about 5000 units of heparin to make the blood manageable...I’m also wondering if the effectiveness of the protocol could be increased by injecting heparin subq on the days off to keep the blood moving a la David Berg.

I doubt my doctor will want to try that as he needs to assess a standard protocol before we start changing things up but he might be open in the future. I will do more research too. I know heparin is antimicrobial in its own right.

Merida

@Remy
Wow! Keep us posted. this treatment was offered to me by a Naturopath, but I just could not wrap my head around the science or metaphysics. But, when you have tried everything, and nothing really helps, it is certainly worthwhile to try something new!!!

Hugs and Blessings !

Remy

Administrator
@Remy
Wow! Keep us posted. this treatment was offered to me by a Naturopath, but I just could not wrap my head around the science or metaphysics. But, when you have tried everything, and nothing really helps, it is certainly worthwhile to try something new!!!

Hugs and Blessings !
Thank you @Merida!!

Farmgirl

Remy, I respect your desire to try new things. That is encouraging as you tell us more about the responses you have. Wishing you the best!

Chfrazzle

I saw your post from January about starting the Ozone treatments. Can you give us an update on how they went and if you found them helpful? What type of doctor did you see to receive the treatments?

Remy

Administrator
I am still doing them. I have found them very helpful so I have decided to carry on for a while and see where I end up.

But I went to Chicago with my mom last week. I drove about an hour, from the IN border to our hotel in Evanston. Then we walked around, got our nails done, had dinner in a restaurant, went to a musical performance, drove to get ice cream and back to the hotel, where I fell asleep, no problems. Normally even if I did half of that, I would feel the adrenaline as soon as I tried to sleep, but it was totally fine. I was tired the next morning but still drove us out of the city.

The last time we went to Chicago was in 2012ish...and I was there in a wheelchair for a doctor appointment. Big difference. Of course, I don’t attribute that all to ozone because I have been on an upswing for a couple of years now, but things are much better regardless.

Remy

Administrator
Oh, my doctor is a DO general practitioner. But he really does his own thing with cranial manipulation etc and the ozone therapy. He doesn’t fit into any neat boxes!

There must be a list of practitioners somewhere though and I am happy to look if it would help.

Chfrazzle

I am still doing them. I have found them very helpful so I have decided to carry on for a while and see where I end up.

But I went to Chicago with my mom last week. I drove about an hour, from the IN border to our hotel in Evanston. Then we walked around, got our nails done, had dinner in a restaurant, went to a musical performance, drove to get ice cream and back to the hotel, where I fell asleep, no problems. Normally even if I did half of that, I would feel the adrenaline as soon as I tried to sleep, but it was totally fine. I was tired the next morning but still drove us out of the city.

The last time we went to Chicago was in 2012ish...and I was there in a wheelchair for a doctor appointment. Big difference. Of course, I don’t attribute that all to ozone because I have been on an upswing for a couple of years now, but things are much better regardless.
That is amazing. Thank you for the response. I think a totally healthy person would have been exhausted after that. Do you mind if I contact you later regarding specifics or can you direct me to a good source? Thank you

Remy

Administrator
That is amazing. Thank you for the response. I think a totally healthy person would have been exhausted after that. Do you mind if I contact you later regarding specifics or can you direct me to a good source? Thank you
I don’t mind at all!

Farmgirl

I don’t mind at all!

@Remy. Your activity list on your trip is a good example if what we with ME like to do when we have energy....I enjoyed the fact that you enjoyed yourself and we live close to Chicago, so I could imagine how nice it was for you. The city is a wonderful place...full of so much life.

Did you PEM the next day?? That is my gauge to how I am doing...PEM after activity.

Sooo glad you got out!

Merida

@Christina Bullins
There is a Naturopath in Burbank, CA that does this. Maybe check with the Naturopaths near you, and they can refer.
@Remy
Did you just have an IV line to do this ? Worried about infection?

Remy

Administrator
Did you just have an IV line to do this ? Worried about infection?
Yes, just a normal IV line.

I wasn't worried about infection any more so than with any other IV. Not sure if that is what you are asking though?

jaybaugh88

Hey Remy,

Is the ozone still helping you and if so how much do you think it has helped you improve? Tia, thinking about trying it.

I’ve done single ozone treatments in the past to good effect. This protocol starts with two passes and works up to the full ten so the total ozone is equivalent to something like 30 of the regular treatments. I’ll do it all in a month as well.

Remy

Administrator
Hey Remy,

Is the ozone still helping you and if so how much do you think it has helped you improve? Tia, thinking about trying it.
Welcome to the forums!
Yes, I do think the ozone helped me improve though it is really hard to put a precise number on the improvement. I'm not 100% still, but I do "normal" things every day, drive, exercise and enjoy my life again. I would recommend trying it, but it was improvement over a course of 20 or so treatments which unfortunately makes it pretty expensive.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources