Stem cells

David Tyrer

This is very interesting.

I imagine stem cells would be good for a lot of diseases and conditions but also would be far too expensive to implement on a wider scale. Not sure how it would help with something like CFS/ME though.

Not dead yet!

This is very interesting.

I imagine stem cells would be good for a lot of diseases and conditions but also would be far too expensive to implement on a wider scale. Not sure how it would help with something like CFS/ME though.

Well, in theory... I have some liver involvement in my Epstein Barr chronic syndrome. My liver literally swells enough for me to notice it. There has to be damage involved there. I'm not sure whether stem cells can turn into hepatocytes but if so it could help.

Note that like most people with ME/CFS I can't touch alcohol or I get sicker, much sicker! So many medical people just assumed I was a drunk, which I guess I can't blame them when I can't speak during a migraine. It's actually a miracle that nobody ever thought to get a brain scan of me. A family member got three!! Dare I say it's because he's a guy?

jaminhealth

Personally I don't think Stem Cells do ENOUGH for what is being charged for this work. I've had some Dextrose Prolotherapy over the years and had good results and the Dextrose Prolo is MUCH less money. You can do more searching on Prolo and Fibro.

I continue to believe the Fibro dx is a SLUGGISH thyroid untreated unfound by MOST docs.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources