Strengthening the immune system

Tammy7

I've been learning a lot from Anthony William for over a year now and have been on a protocol that he suggested for me coming up on a year. I continue to make improvements and thought some of you might be interested in listening in on his talk today about strengthening the immune system. 2:00pm pacific...........5:00 pm eastern. http://bit.1KnExeh all you need to do is provide e-mail to set up account. Every Monday he gives a talk on different health issues. It is free when you listen in Live.
Edit: This link no longer working.............@madie provided a link below...........thanks madie.

Last edited:

Tammy7

You're link does not work.
That is so weird because it was working earlier. His radio programs are recorded by Hayhouse but hayhouse charges (not Anthony) to have access to all his past-recorded programs.............that's why I always try to listen to it live for free. However there is a place that you can listen to some (not all) of his radio programs for free. Search soundcloud medical medium. It will be awhile to see whether they include today's program on soundcloud.
I take notes on all his radio programs about health issues..........if you are still interested I could share my notes on this thread for today's program. I'll probably share anyway.

Last edited:

Tammy7

They are recorded; this is a Hay House production. I signed up to listen to today's free talk live, and tried to listen to an archive. I would have to upgrade, I assume for a fee, to listen to archives.
You can listen for free on soundcloud to hear past archives. Just google soundcloud medical medium.

Tammy7

I knew you didn't like him from the beginning so was kind of surprised you even decided to listen to the program at all. It's so ironic because I actually found out about Anthony through a thread you posted and here it is a year later and thanks to Anthony I am feeling better than I have in a very long time......(20 yrs actually).......that's what I'm laughing about!

Last edited by a moderator:

Who Me?

I was just curious. Then got involved in something else and totally forgot.

glad I could help you get cured!!

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
I knew you didn't like him from the beginning so was kind of surprised you even decided to listen to the program at all. It's so ironic because I actually found out about Anthony through a thread you posted and here it is a year later and thanks to Anthony I am feeling better than I have in a very long time......(20 yrs actually).......that's what I'm laughing about!
Congratulations Tammy. Glad you are feeling better.

kamodio

That is so weird because it was working earlier. His radio programs are recorded by Hayhouse but hayhouse charges (not Anthony) to have access to all his past-recorded programs.............that's why I always try to listen to it live for free. However there is a place that you can listen to some (not all) of his radio programs for free. Search soundcloud medical medium. It will be awhile to see whether they include today's program on soundcloud.
I take notes on all his radio programs about health issues..........if you are still interested I could share my notes on this thread for today's program. I'll probably share anyway.
Hi Tammy, I've been reading his book and am two weeks into the 28 day raw food cleanse (well, with some exceptions, like steamed broccoli and some almonds) and have to say I feel it's having a healing effect, or at least like things are happening. I am going to listen to his webinar this coming Sunday and am curious to hear what he has to say. I'm glad his work has helped you. I agree with his premise that the main culprit, if you will, is EBV in an advanced stage. I am under the care of Dr. Montoya's staff at Stanford, and that seems to be their take on it as well. The LDN has helped with my pain levels, and I believe the anti-viral is starting to have som effect. I'd be interested in hearing how things are going for you.

Tammy7

So glad to hear someone else is actually interested in this. I feel like I hit the lottery with Anthony. The book for me was profound. Congratulations on the raw food cleanse. I still havn't done the cleanse!

I continue to make progress with the protocol that I have been on since June of 2015. It hasn't been easy.............but the payoff is well worth it! Like I said in one of my other posts............I am a different person than I was a year ago.........but I still have a ways to go. I have been learning from Anthony since March of 2015............and I can't get enough of the information he shares on health which is way ahead of its time. I have learned so much and will be forever grateful to him.

Glad to hear that Dr. Montoya is taking the EBV seriously.............hopefully there will be more research on this virus.

If you have any questions............don't hesitate to ask. Also...........if you havn't already...........I encourage you to listen to some of the past radio programs. The one last Monday was on Strep..........and you know now from the book........that EBV and Strep are partners in crime! You can access past programs on Soundcloud.....for free.

Tammy

Last edited:

kamodio

So glad to hear someone else is actually interested in this. I feel like I hit the lottery with Anthony. The book for me was profound. Congratulations on the raw food cleanse. I still havn't done the cleanse!

I continue to make progress with the protocol that I have been on since June of 2015. It hasn't been easy.............but the payoff is well worth it! Like I said in one of my other posts............I am a different person than I was a year ago.........but I still have a ways to go. I have been learning from Anthony since March of 2015............and I can't get enough of the information he shares on health which is way ahead of its time. I have learned so much and will be forever grateful to him.

Glad to hear that Dr. Montoya is taking the EBV seriously.............hopefully there will be more research on this virus.

If you have any questions............don't hesitate to ask. Also...........if you havn't already...........I encourage you to listen to some of the past radio programs. The one last Monday was on Strep..........and you know now from the book........that EBV and Strep are partners in crime! You can access past programs on Soundcloud.....for free.

Tammy
Thank you, I will check out the radio programs. I know your posts about this have met with skepticism; I've had the same when telling people about the Medical Medium, but I often get that when sharing my thoughts, so no big deal this time around! I have come to much of what he advises intuitively, just listening to my (tired) body. It helps bolster his/our position when I say that Stanford has the same take on CFS.
What is your current protocol, if I may ask?
Thanks again, and hang in there!
Katie

kamodio

Tammy
Thank you, I will check out the radio programs. I know your posts about this have met with skepticism; I've had the same when telling people about the Medical Medium, but I often get that when sharing my thoughts, so no big deal this time around! I have come to much of what he advises intuitively, just listening to my (tired) body. It helps bolster his/our position when I say that Stanford has the same take on CFS.
Katie

Tammy7

Katie
Katie..............just tried to PM you but my computer is giving me problems..............will try later.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources