Review Sublingual Form of Flexeril: in Clinical Trial

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Thanks for sharing that. I like the sublingual aspect. Is it a sublingual form of a currently available drug or other treatment or is it completely new?

No other side effects than poor taste?

It is a sublingual form of Flexeril (a muscle relaxer). Maybe if the dosage were stronger and the horribly bitter taste was gone it might be more helpful with sleep. I imagine it might eventually be more helpful with pain as well if a deeper, longer sleep could be achieved. As it is the taste wakes you up rather than produces a restful state

Cort

Staff member
It is a sublingual form of Flexeril (a muscle relaxer). Maybe if the dosage were stronger and the horribly bitter taste was gone it might be more helpful with sleep. I imagine it might eventually be more helpful with pain as well if a deeper, longer sleep could be achieved. As it is the taste wakes you up rather than produces a restful state
Thanks!

Katherine Autry

Why sublingual? I take a regular tablet. I find that it is good at keeping me asleep longer but not at helping me fall asleep so much. Not sure if it helps quality of sleep or not. There is a magnesium product called Natural Calm that helps a bit with relaxing before bed.

Cort

Staff member
I don'the know why sublingual. Maybe it gets to the brain faster?

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources