Supporting a Good Advocate Who Has Been Abused

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
(The former thread with this title was removed because of the upset it raised. This is a substitute thread)

I want to reiterate that I believe that everyone involved in this thread (including those mentioned in it) is committed to supporting the ME/CS community and that we, at times, not surprisingly given the large community we belong to, have different ideas how do that. No aspersions against the character or commitment of anyone in the post was intended. My apologies if that was how the thread was received. Hopefully we can all work together in the future to find ways to end the devastation this disease causes.

Thanks for your understanding

Cort)

http://thoughtsaboutme.com/2016/03/...and-against-unfair-treatment-of-me-advocates/

Last edited:

Seanko

If you are looking from the outside, it’s easy to think what is all this about? People using strong language to disagree about matters which could be settled in a friendly fashion.

Problem is individuals are stuck at home, hoping for good news & over reacting to what will seem less important in time. Add in insecurity, loneliness & loss of self-esteem due to incapacity you do not have the ideal atmosphere to discuss matters.

One of the good points of this forum is that people do respect the views of others and there is not the need for heavy handed self serving moderation.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources