The 2016 SMCI Webinar Series Continues

Who Me?

The Solve ME/CFS Initiative (SMCI) is pleased to announce the second half of its webinar series for 2016. The series, which features thought leaders from academia, industry, and government agencies, is always free of charge and will take place once a month on Thursdays at 1:00 p.m. eastern time/10:00 a.m. Pacific time (unless otherwise specified). Registration for these webinars will be available soon at http://solvecfs.org/2016-webinar-series.

Our next webinar occurs on August 18 with a presentation by Mady Hornig, MA, MD, director of translational research at the Center for Infection and Immunity and associate professor of epidemiology at Columbia University Medical Center’s Mailman School of Public Health.
Other webinars are scheduled as follows:
  • September 8: Beth Unger, MD, chief of the Chronic Viral Diseases Branch (CVDB) of the Division of High-Consequence Pathogens and Pathology (DHCPP) at the National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases (NCEZID), a part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC
  • October 20: Christopher Armstrong, PhD, from the Bio21 Institute, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at the University of Melbourne
  • November 10: Anthony L. Komaroff, MD, Simcox-Clifford-Higby professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School and senior physician at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts
  • December 15: Zaher Nahle, PhD, MPA, vice president for research and scientific programs at the Solve ME/CFS Initiative
Other webinars addressing urgent and timely matters in the field of ME/CFS may also be added, as needed. Please check our website at SolveCFS.org/webinar or our Facebook page at facebook.com/SolveMECFSInitiative for registration notifications, links, and updates on future webinars.

http://solvecfs.org/the-2016-smci-webinar-series-continues

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Hopefully we'll hear about the Multisite study from Dr. Unger...Maybe this means we'll get some papers out of that (finally).

Christopher Armstrong I've never heard of - which suggests he must onto something good to get onto a webinar...

thanks for posting.

• September 8: Beth Unger, MD, chief of the Chronic Viral Diseases Branch (CVDB) of the Division of High-Consequence Pathogens and Pathology (DHCPP) at the National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases (NCEZID), a part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC
  • October 20: Christopher Armstrong, PhD, from the Bio21 Institute, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at the University of Melbourne

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources