The New Era of the Virus: A Personal Learning Curve by Wayne Anderson, ND

Who Me?

I was googling around for AV's and ARV's and came across this. I just though it was interesting

The New Era of the Virus:
A Personal Learning Curve of the Etiology of CFS/ME
by Wayne Anderson, ND

Introduction

"It is naïve to think that such a complex multivariate illness as chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) could be caused by a single pathogen. But that has not stopped us from repeatedly looking for that smoking gun."

http://www.townsendletter.com/Oct2012/newera1012.html

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
I was googling around for AV's and ARV's and came across this. I just though it was interesting

The New Era of the Virus:
A Personal Learning Curve of the Etiology of CFS/ME
by Wayne Anderson, ND

Introduction

"It is naïve to think that such a complex multivariate illness as chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) could be caused by a single pathogen. But that has not stopped us from repeatedly looking for that smoking gun."

http://www.townsendletter.com/Oct2012/newera1012.html
Very interesting..I think I agree! Autoimmunity is a much better answer given all the symptoms. As I remember Lupus is called the great imitator!

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
I may do a blog on this - it's really good. I don't remember another piece that so articulates a doctors thinking over time :)

The next article looks good as well:

In the next article, we will focus on treatment and case management considerations, and on the differential diagnosis of neurotoxin illness vs. chronic "fatiguelike" illnesses from a nonneurotoxic etiology.

Very interesting..I think I agree! Autoimmunity is a much better answer given all the symptoms. As I remember Lupus is called the great imitator!

Tammy7

I have never heard of the Byron White formulas that were mentioned in the article.....................has anyone else heard of them or tried them?

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources