The October Mindfulness Summit - Tara Brach,

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
There are some great people at this summit. I'm reading Radical Acceptance by Tara Brach - who will be speaking. She had chronic fatigue syndrome/IBS for years. Later she was found to have an autoimmune disorder. She knows about the need for "Radical Acceptance" and how enriching it can be.

John Kabat Zinn created the Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program used across the U.S. to alleviate chronic pain. He created the program for people in pain who could not tolerate pain drugs.
Jack Kornfield, Arianna Huffington and many others will speak.

Melli O’Brien of MrsMindfulness.com has gathered over 30 of the world’s leading experts on meditation and mindfulness for a series of online interviews, practice sessions and presentations taking place for FREE from October 1 – 31, 2015.

The Mindfulness Summit is a not-for-profit project with a mission to make mindfulness mainstream. We’re making high quality mindfulness training accessible to everyone and supporting mindfulness based charities at the same time.

You can register for the month-long program here.

Health Rising an affiliate.

Empty

Is anyone else doing this? I have registered.
A little confused over what to do though and I thought I saw something requesting money???? But I see here it definitely says it is free...

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Is anyone else doing this? I have registered.
A little confused over what to do though and I thought I saw something requesting money???? But I see here it definitely says it is free...
It's completely free. You just need to sign up to access the presentations. At the end you are usually given the option buy all the presentations. :)

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources