The research fund in Japan has been halving

Hidehito

I heard sad news.

The 2022 total research fund for ME/CFS in Japan is 600 million yen (approx. $50,000).
1,200 million yen ($100,000) in 2020, and 2,400 million yen($200,000) in 2019.

It has been halving…

Baz493

Perhaps the reason that funding for research into systemic exertion intolerance disease (SEID), as the current title for the condition seems to be, has been reduced is that practically every point in the Krebs cycle can be interfered with dependent upon the cause. So the trichloroethylene exposure, which induced ME in me decades ago, induces mitochondrial dysfunction in a completely different way from the engineered silica nanoparticles which have caused my current disability. The key to understanding the specifics of each particular case of SEID is to identify the cause of the condition and then to look at the medical research into how that cause induces mitochondrial dysfunction and interference in the Krebs cycle and inducement of the glycolytic pathway. It really is amazing how advanced the level of such research is these days. It's likely that the only real issue is that of consolidating all of that information for the convenience of people suffering from the condition. Unfortunately, there is no money in it for professionals to do this and to reduce their own incomes from people seeking advice on their conditions.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources