Poll The Reverse Bucket List for ME/CFS: If You Were Well.....What Would You Do?

Julianna Grace

At peace and bewildered. at my advanced age I have a simple way of life in a small dwelling on a tiny island with my (neglected) garden and my five rescue cats and a very small pension..

I would like not to feel so ill all the time and that would be more than enough for me. I made peace with this when after 30 years of misdiagnosis and medical mayhem and abuse I finally learned the truth.
ME is easier than ( alleged) mental illness in so many ways

Chicky

At peace and bewildered. at my advanced age I have a simple way of life in a small dwelling on a tiny island with my (neglected) garden and my five rescue cats and a very small pension..

I would like not to feel so ill all the time and that would be more than enough for me. I made peace with this when after 30 years of misdiagnosis and medical mayhem and abuse I finally learned the truth.
ME is easier than ( alleged) mental illness in so many ways

Chicky

I would so love to be able to snow ski in Aspen again. The closest thing, for me, to this rush of endorphins. I felt so free, joyful, no pain! Wonderful food too. A little piece of Heaven..ahhh!

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

New Threads

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources