Poll The Reverse Bucket List for ME/CFS: If You Were Well.....What Would You Do?

Julianna Grace

At peace and bewildered. at my advanced age I have a simple way of life in a small dwelling on a tiny island with my (neglected) garden and my five rescue cats and a very small pension..

I would like not to feel so ill all the time and that would be more than enough for me. I made peace with this when after 30 years of misdiagnosis and medical mayhem and abuse I finally learned the truth.
ME is easier than ( alleged) mental illness in so many ways

Chicky

At peace and bewildered. at my advanced age I have a simple way of life in a small dwelling on a tiny island with my (neglected) garden and my five rescue cats and a very small pension..

I would like not to feel so ill all the time and that would be more than enough for me. I made peace with this when after 30 years of misdiagnosis and medical mayhem and abuse I finally learned the truth.
ME is easier than ( alleged) mental illness in so many ways

Chicky

I would so love to be able to snow ski in Aspen again. The closest thing, for me, to this rush of endorphins. I felt so free, joyful, no pain! Wonderful food too. A little piece of Heaven..ahhh!

Tamsyn

I would write one more novel so that you could find it whilst browsing in the library, and then I'd put on a party dress and pick a basket of flowers and green beans from my gorgeous garden, and swing onto my horse (who wonders why I never do this anymore) and gallop over to your house to deliver the fresh produce in time for your kitchen session, and then eat that scrumptious dinner you're cooking. Of course, it will be mid-summer, and we will all eat and laugh on the deck, and the stars will shine later, and tomorrow, none of us who went to bed late will have PEM. Are you in, my peeps?

New Threads

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources