The Truth About Covid 19

jaminhealth

Got this smart wise commentary from a friend on another group....and it's so TRUE. 24/7 of TV programming going into people minds.

(((The following is merely anecdotal. But this is what I have observed, in my countless experiences fending off mask wearers and needle nerds. Invariably, those who are pro-mask and pro-vac are those who watch TV regularly/daily. And they are the most rabid, the most non-sensical, the most anti-true science, the most unapproachable, and the most unreasonable. Downright irrational behaviors. These people do NOT want a discussion on the topic. That's because their conditioning is in full bloom. And that conditioning (subliminal messaging) is being delivered 24/7 on the TV signal via an ELF carrier wave. Such conditioned people react violently when their traditions are ignored or exposed. I have documented the very dates and locations at NZ and Australia when that equipment first went live (hint: it was over 30 years ago).

"The news" is not the news! They call it "programming" for a reason. So this is the challenge. NO TV FOR 30 DAYS. And NO CHEATING. Nanny nanny boo boo! Betcha can't do it! But - if you do, I guarantee your thought life will improve dramatically, your interpersonal relationships will blossom. And if you can't or won't do it, YOU'RE AN ADDICT and you deserve the intelligent, focused, diabolical programming that you're intaking.

For the moment, we won't even mention the wicked cell phone addiction,))))

Apo Sci

Gates shut Dr. Mercola down. He is being forced to remove all his articles.

Why I’m Removing All Articles Related to Vitamins D, C, Zinc and COVID-19 (mercola.com)

Gates-Funded Doctor Demands Terrorist Experts to Attack Me
Most recently, Dr. Peter Hotez, president of the Sabin Vaccine Institute,6 which has received tens of millions of dollars from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation,7,8,9 — with funds from the foundation most recently being used to create a report called “Meeting the Challenge of Vaccine Hesitancy,”10,11 — also cited the CCDH in a Nature article in which he calls for cyberwarfare experts to be enlisted in the war against vaccine safety advocates and people who are “vaccine hesitant.”

jaminhealth

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources