Thinking about Joint Replacements

jaminhealth

I live with a botched/somewhat failed THR from 2010 and it's caused knee to get worse with OA, shorter leg outcome and subsequent knee issues, a longer story.

A friend sent me this Bleeding Edge Netflix (youtube) link and so thought I'd share it here too.

I'm sure there are plenty of good outcomes, but there are negative results too. I've read many.

Likaloha

Had my total knee replacement after 3 other surgeries and it went better than I had hoped.. Considering all my other problems I was afraid there would be complications.. It was lots of hard work, but the p.t. came to my house.. I could never have gone to or pt sessions somewhere else

jaminhealth

I hope all continues to be positive for you, I live with a mess from THR and so fear another invasive surgery.

There are good outcomes and there NOT good ones. So good wishes to you.

jaminhealth

Had my total knee replacement after 3 other surgeries and it went better than I had hoped.. Considering all my other problems I was afraid there would be complications.. It was lots of hard work, but the p.t. came to my house.. I could never have gone to or pt sessions somewhere else

You say you had 3 other surgeries, were these on the knee and if so what type were they. Back in 2016 I got a staph infection from an injection to the knee and long story the hospital MD's did a knee clean out and I think they made it worse. I was having issues from the hip replacement affecting the knee and then the clean out surgery left me more a mess. I so fear more invasive surgery.

I have a friend now dealing with TKR over a year and he's doing ablation for pain. So there are many stories out there. Thanks.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources